Industrial Output Up; Capacity Use Unchanged
- Production Up, Capacity Holds. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in production at the factories, mines and utilities with constant capacity utilization in the U.S. according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial production; Rate of the capacity utilization.
- Industrial Output, Capacity Higher. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that production at mines, factories and utilities in the United States increased in October 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Board. Rise in industrial production; Increases in construction supplies, manufacturing, mining and utilities; Increase in capacity utilization rate;...
- Production, Use Down in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p2
Reports on production at factories, mines and utilities in the United States in March 2004. Industrial production.
- Production, Use Decline in April. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31139, p2
Reports on the decline of production in the United States factories, mines and utilities in April 2001. Decline in capacity use.
- Industrial Production, Capacity Up in Jan. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports on the data released by the Federal Reserve Board showing an increase in the production and capacity utilization at the nation's factories, mines and utilities. Overall gain; Comparison of January's rise in production with the rise forecast in a poll of economists conducted by IFR...
- Atlantic Coal plc operational update. // Coal International;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 257 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the production performance of Atlantic Coal PLC in the U.S. The company began the Mammoth coal seam production at the mid-section of its mine in Stockton Colliery while its diversion work in Norfolk Southern railway progressed in full levels of production....
- Afren has made a strong start to the year driven by a year-on-year increase of 14% in net production. // African Business News;5/16/2013, p3
The article reports on the 14% growth of the net production at mineral exploration company Afeagle for three months which ended on March 31, 2013. The exploration and appraisal (E&A) work programme of the company is discussed. The implementation of the Extended Well Test operations initiated by...
- Centamin announces Sukari Q4 production up 7%, yearly production rises 36%. // World Mining News;1/6/2014, p1
The article offers information on results of preliminary production from the Sukari Gold Mine in Egypt for the quarter end on December 31, 2013 by the gold mining company Cetamin PLC. It reports that total gold production for the quarter was 91,546 ounces, a 7 percent increase on the...
- Another Production Delay at Olympic Dam. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan2004, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the interruptions of the production at WMC Resources' Olympic Dam operations in South Australia. Failure of a heat exchanger in the sulfuric acid plant; Cause of the failure; Evaluation of operational performance at Olympic Dam following the incident.