Tax-Exempts, Taxables Both Rise 1 Basis Point
- Tax-Frees Rise 10 Basis Points to 1.97%. Jacobson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p37
Reports on the rise in tax-free money market funds' average yield on an annualized basis, according to the data released by iMoney Net Inc. in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Yields Up Nine Basis Points to 2.06%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p7
Reports on the rise in average yield of tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Percentage of increase in average yield; Decline in assets as a result of heavy outflows by retail investors.
- Yields Drop 20 Basis Points as Assets Hit Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market fund yield by 20 basis points as their assets rose to a record high of 360.94 billion dollars during the week ended July 10, 2006 according to iMoneyNet Inc. The average weekly yield level of the funds declined to 3.09 percent on an...
- Sideline Cash: Fuel for a Thirsty Bull. // Financial Planning;Sep2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the yields of money market funds in the U.S. Average growth of money of zero maturity; Risk faced by the funds; Percentage of funds and savings deposits in the Wilshire 5000 index.
- Tax-Free Yields Increase 16 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p6
Reports on the rise of tax-free money market funds' average yields on an annualized basis during the week ended July 18, 2005.
- Small still the sexy selection. Harris, Shaun // Finweek;7/19/2007, p89
The article offers an overview of unit trust performance in South Africa. It is stated that SA's equities market is slowing down, however the slow performance of unit trust has not been as sharp as the market of other indices. Moreover, it is stressed that average unit trust performance for...
- Income Fund Review: 1Q 2012. // Contact Magazine;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p48
The article provides an overview of income funds in Trinidad & Tobago in the first quarter of 2012. It reveals that the yields on local income funds continued their falling trajectory during the first quarter of the year. Several graphs are presented illustrating income funds under management,...
- Tax-Free Average Yield Falls Four Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p6
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average yield by four basis points, according to a report by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Growth of assets in the funds; Increase of taxable fund assets.
- Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p6
Reports on the inflow experienced by the tax-exempt money market funds with increased weekly asset for the reporting period ended April 5, 2004 according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Value of inflow and weekly asset; Average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Percentage of increase of assets in...