TBMA to Honor N.Y.C.'s Mark Page at Annual Awards
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p27
Lists municipal bond elections in the United States as of December 21, 2000.
- Munis Weaken on Stronger-Than-Expected Data. William Curran; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32374, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on May 3, 2006. The municipal bond market weakened as stronger-than-expected economic data continued to pour into the market. There are concerns that the Federal Open Market Committee will remain on the path to higher...
- Treasuries edge elevated munis as economic data drives the action. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p1
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of August 15, 1997. Treasury bonds; Municipal bonds; Reluctance to buy bonds; Meeting of the US Federal Open Market Committee.
- Indexes a mixed bag as bombings have little effect on market. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p27
Reports on `The Bond Buyer' yield indexes as of March 25, 1999. Lethargic reaction to North Atlantic Treaty Organization bombings in Kosovo; Performance of 20- and 11-bond indexes of general obligation yields; 30-year revenue bond index; Yields on long-term Treasury securities; Municipal...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p41
Presents information about bond sales in the U.S. as of January 31, 2002. Sale of U.S. treasury bonds; Information about the Municipal Bond Index; Options on municipal futures.
- N.Y.C. Grabs Umbrella Ahead of Fiscal Clouds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p1
The article reports that New York City is marketing with up to $600 million of general obligation refunding bonds. The sale comes as investors, analysts and government officials attempt to predict the impact of the subprime mess and credit crunch on the city. Morgan Stanley will lead manage the...
- Pennsylvania Set to Retry Its $706M Offering Thursday. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Daken; Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p7
The article informs that Pennsylvania has rescheduled its $706 million offering on December 13, 2007 due to technical problems. The deal represents about 11% of the $6.4 billion of bonds. The state has switched providers to Ipreo's Parity electronic bidding system, despite MuniAuction reportedly...
- Monday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 7/32 to yield 2.22, up 6/3230-year: 101 0/32 to yield 2.95, unch Municipal BondIndex 125 5/32, up 17/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 12/02) Total: $19.128 billion, up $1.024 billionCompetitive: $5.564 billion, up $420.7 millionNegotiated:...