Imports Up 0.2%; Exports Dip 0.4%
- The international economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jun94, p16
Reports on the state of international economy as of June 1994. Rise in Japan and Germany's industrial production; Increase in the United States exports goods and services after two months of decline; Depreciation of the dollar since January 1994.
- Inland port concept still in works. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/15/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p28
Focuses on Puerto Nuevo, Tucson plan for national and international trade. Efforts done to assess progress and feasibility of the plan; Details on the concept of Puerto Nuevo; Assessment on Tuscan's national and international trade.
- Promises to keep. Field, Alan M. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/23/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p20
Focuses on the status of Taiwan in the international trade from 1979 to 2004. Exports made by Taiwan in 2002; Rank of Taiwan among the largest trading partners of the U.S.; Failure of Taiwan to implement its commitments with the World Trade Organization.
- Index of openness: Measurement and analysis. Kotcherlakota[a], Vani; Sack-Rittenhouse, Mary // Social Science Journal;2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p125
Determines the openness of certain regional blocs to international trade using the theory of the Index of Openness. Methods used in the theory; Overview of how the theory has been used historically; Credibility of the Index of Openness.
- INTRODUCTION. // Monthly Statistics of International Trade -- Statistiques mensue;Jul2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 7, p5
Introduces the contents of the "Monthly Statistics of International Trade," a periodical by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development which provides up-to-date source of foreign trade data of its member countries.
- Trade by partner country. // Monthly Statistics of International Trade -- Statistiques mensue;Mar2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 3, p42
Provides data on trade of OECD member countries and groups of member countries with partner countries and groups of partner countries. Asia and Pacific; OECD-Europe; Canada; Mexico.
- regional trade FOR GLOBAL GAINS. FARHADI, TOREK // International Trade Forum;2010, Issue 4, p36
The article discusses the Enhancing Arab Capacity for Trade (EnACT) programme. Launched in 2009, the initiative is a technical assistance programme in the Middle East and North Africa of the International Trade Commission (ITC). Particular focus is offered for the EnAct project in Morocco aimed...
- Hungary: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Hungary Country Report;2003, p45
Looks at the international trade conditions in Hungary as of December 2002. Tariffs and non-tariff barriers; Taxes and fees assessed on imports; International trade agreements entered by Hungary.
- Libya: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Libya Country Report;2003, p45
Presents information on trading activities in Libya. Trade barriers in the state; Assessment of taxes and fees on imports; Details of the state's trade relations.