Imports Up 0.2%; Exports Dip 0.4%
- War Time Trade of the Americas. Clark, Lew B. // Congressional Digest;Dec40, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p303
Focuses on the trading relations between the United States and Latin America during the first year of the Second European War. Value of trade shipments from the United States to Latin America; Latin American exports and imports; Impact of the war on U.S. and Latin American industries.
- The international economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jun94, p16
Reports on the state of international economy as of June 1994. Rise in Japan and Germany's industrial production; Increase in the United States exports goods and services after two months of decline; Depreciation of the dollar since January 1994.
- Inland port concept still in works. Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/15/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p28
Focuses on Puerto Nuevo, Tucson plan for national and international trade. Efforts done to assess progress and feasibility of the plan; Details on the concept of Puerto Nuevo; Assessment on Tuscan's national and international trade.
- Promises to keep. Field, Alan M. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/23/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p20
Focuses on the status of Taiwan in the international trade from 1979 to 2004. Exports made by Taiwan in 2002; Rank of Taiwan among the largest trading partners of the U.S.; Failure of Taiwan to implement its commitments with the World Trade Organization.
- Index of openness: Measurement and analysis. Kotcherlakota[a], Vani; Sack-Rittenhouse, Mary // Social Science Journal;2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p125
Determines the openness of certain regional blocs to international trade using the theory of the Index of Openness. Methods used in the theory; Overview of how the theory has been used historically; Credibility of the Index of Openness.
- INTRODUCTION. // Monthly Statistics of International Trade -- Statistiques mensue;Jul2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 7, p5
Introduces the contents of the "Monthly Statistics of International Trade," a periodical by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development which provides up-to-date source of foreign trade data of its member countries.
- Trade by partner country. // Monthly Statistics of International Trade -- Statistiques mensue;Mar2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 3, p42
Provides data on trade of OECD member countries and groups of member countries with partner countries and groups of partner countries. Asia and Pacific; OECD-Europe; Canada; Mexico.
- regional trade FOR GLOBAL GAINS. FARHADI, TOREK // International Trade Forum;2010, Issue 4, p36
The article discusses the Enhancing Arab Capacity for Trade (EnACT) programme. Launched in 2009, the initiative is a technical assistance programme in the Middle East and North Africa of the International Trade Commission (ITC). Particular focus is offered for the EnAct project in Morocco aimed...
- Hungary: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Hungary Country Report;2003, p45
Looks at the international trade conditions in Hungary as of December 2002. Tariffs and non-tariff barriers; Taxes and fees assessed on imports; International trade agreements entered by Hungary.