- Singapore fair aims to build reputation. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p18
Reports on the 2004 International Furniture Fair Singapore. Furniture companies that exhibited products at the fair; Various furniture designs introduced during the exhibition; Countries that participated.
- New interiors show to have a public day. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p6
Reports on the plan to conduct a public furniture show called London Interiors in July 2005 in London, England. Support of consumer marketing and trade marketing campaign for the show; Opportunity for manufacturers to showcase products directly to end user; Schedule for the trade event.
- Egypt's inaugural Furnex show draws buyers from 36 countries. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;6/21/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p28
Reports on the attendance of international buyers in the furniture fair Furnex 2004 held in Cairo, Egypt on June 2004. Number of international buyers according to show organizers; Trademarks of Egyptian furniture; Product offerings.
- Malaysian show features range of looks. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p20
Reports on the 2004 Malaysian International Furniture Fair in Kuala Lumpur. Styles of furniture exhibited at the fair; Companies that participated in the event.
- Consumer champion highlights never-ending furniture sales. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2010, Issue 5698, p4
The article reports on the findings of research conducted by "Which?" magazine regarding sales promotion issues and strategies on house furniture for sale in the magazines in Great Britain.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p31
Presents the Ideal Home Show contest for a chance to win the Moet et Chandon. Requirements; Prizes.
- RTO stores do well with higher-priced furniture selection. Griffaw, Roy // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the growth of furniture rental purchase industry in Reno, Nevada. Shipment of sofa to rental dealers; Launch of promotional campaigns; Payment of premium for quality merchandise among customers.
- Ipswich enters Changing Rooms spirit. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p4
Presents advertisements of upholstery and cabinet furniture by Bretts in England.
- Flash sale and spontaneous promotion helps e-tailer smash record. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p14
The article reports on the Cyber Monday flash sale which resulted to the biggest sales peak of the Duvet Si Pillow Warehouse's seven-year history.