Cycle of success
- GAME FOR A LAUGH. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p31
Reports on the fund raising activity of furniture company, Ercol Furniture employees to aid the FTBA Cushion Club. Amount raised by the company; Activities during the fund raising event.
- Record Heart Beat for Kronospan. // Forestry & British Timber;Jul2005, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the fund raising effort of employees of Kronospan UK for the British Heart Foundation. Total amount raised from the sponsored bike ride; Foundation's presentation of the Mere Cycle Shield to Kronospan; Comments of Kronospan's work's director, Mick Ramsey, on the company's receipt of...
- World of Chocolate' fundraiser helps in fight against HIV/AIDS. // Candy Industry;Jan2006, Vol. 171 Issue 1, p80
Presents information on the AIDS Foundation of Chicago's annual holiday extravaganza dubbed World of Chocolate held in Chicago, Illinois in December 2005. Amount raised by the event; Variety of chocolate-inspired dishes sampled by guests.
- Granville fundraiser will benefit nonprofits. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/29/2008, Issue 323911, p6
The article reports on the fundraising effort of the Granville Homes 2008 Home of Hope fundraiser in California. The fundraiser helps raise funds for eight local nonprofit organizations in which it has to sell a minimum of 5,000 tickets to draw funds for the nonprofits. Organizers and nonprofit...
- CINC SOLICITATION UPDATE. // Officer Review Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p14
The article presents a reminder from this periodical to the members of The Order concerning the solicitation drive of the association for 2006. The order is short of $60,000 of the targetted $90,000 fund raising amount. Given that The Order is a self-sustaining organization, the members are...
- (GRANTS) MDU Resources Foundation Offer Health Funds. // Community Health Funding Week;7/1/2011, p6
The article focuses on the giving program of the MDU Resources Foundation that supports an array of projects in the areas of health and human services and education. It is stated that civic & cmmunity ativities, education and halth & human srvices are icnldued in the funding priorities.It is...
- We are Grateful to Our Sponsors! // Gerson Healing Newsletter;May/Jun2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
The article acknowledges the monetary contributions of various sponsors of the Gerson Institute in Arizona which include contribution from Cancer Aid and Research Fund for $10,000, Diabetes Aid and Research Fund for $5,000, and Breast Cancer Research and Assistance Fund for $1,000. Moreover,...
- Child & Family Services sets campaign goal of $135K. // Buffalo Law Journal;11/14/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 91, p4
The article reports on the launch of an annual giving campaign by Child & Family Services in the United States. The group aims a 16 percent increase in funds to be raised. The initiative has five campaign divisions including a spring campaign targeting corporations, service organizations, board...
- FUNdraising: Having Fun while Raising Funds. Hassay, Derek N.; Peloza, John // Advances in Consumer Research;2005, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p605
This section presents an extended abstract of the paper "Fundraising: Having Fun While Raising Funds," by Derek N. Hassay and John Peloza.