Browsing for beginners
- Revamped American Leather Web site gets 40% more traffic. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p78
Reports that custom upholstery manufacturer American Leather has recorded increased traffic to its revamped Web site launched in April 2005 in the U.S. Percentage increase in site visits; Increase in the number of consumers asking questions or information; Features of the relaunched Web site.
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p23
Evaluates the quality of the Web site of furniture maker, Sanderson. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Failure by the site to provide enough information.
- Wolf updates Web site. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p88
Reports that top 100 chain Wolf Furniture has updated its Web site with an interactive room planner and interior designs tips. Features of the interactive room planner; Accessibility of the Web site; Availability of the job applications on the Web site.
- A taste of things to come. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p23
Focuses on the variety of products featured by furniture maker, Sanderson on its Web site. Sections of the site that feature products of interest for interior designers; Extensiveness of the list of press releases in the news section.
- Igoe's double whammy. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p41
Features the website of bedroom furniture manufacturer Igoe Furniture. Accessibility; Ease of navigation; Visual appeal. INSET: Verdict.
- Bangladesh's data sources on the Internet. // Market: Asia Pacific;Jun2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Lists Web sites that can be used to create a picture of the business and investment climate in Bangladesh as of June 2005.
- Information Sites. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p2
The article lists several information sites which includes WikiHow, Squidoo and Helium.
- Site inspection. Harwood, Susie; Smith, Paul; Armitt, Clairs // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p42
Evaluates several web sites from Great Britain. Wateraid.org/drinkwater from WaterAid; Chew2win.co.uk from Leaf UK; fifiandtheflowertots.com from Chapman Entertainment.
- Get more information from our library. Vogt, Wilie // Carolina Virginia Farmer;Mar2011, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p38
The article reports on the handy database of the journal's past articles that provides information which can be used on the farm through the journal's website.