Covering the options
- Living room. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2005, Issue 5463, p12
Introduces several living room furniture from various furniture retailers in Great Britain. Decorative acrylic screen from Janmilne; Description of Naughtone's Plus storage unit; Features of YP Furniture's television dinner table.
- Great expectations. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p14
Describes several sofabeds introduced by British furniture manufacturers. Parker Knoll's contemporary sofabeds; Richard Henry Furnishings' emphasis on sofa comfort; Carters of Kidderminster's offer of superior metal action mechanism; International Model Selection's launching of its sofabeds;...
- Small sofas hold their own. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that loveseats or small sofas are alive and popular with consumers, although they are not always displayed on retail floors in the U.S. According to the author, loveseat sales are strong despite of fewer sofa/love seat combinations being shown in store room settings. The...
- Italy's Eleganza begins shipping to U.S. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004 Supplement, Vol. 28, p14
This article reports that Italian upholstery consortium Eleganza began shipping its first orders to U.S. retailers from March 2004. Eleganza consists of three high-end upholstery manufacturers from Italy's Fotli region, an area known for better-end products. Dino DiLuca, export manager, is...
- Awesome ottomans. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p18
Highlights trends in ottomans and sofas in the United States. Natuzzi's Nomad collection; Elite Leather's coffee table ottoman; Craftsmen leather by Stickley; American Leather's Uno box seats; Classic Leather's leather ottoman cubes; Decor-Rest's leather ottoman.
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p12
Presents several leather upholstery in Great Britain. Description of Dwell's Riga sofa; Features of Christian Harold's Louvre Chair; Concept of Heal's design for its Astor dark brown leather sofa.
- Tufted and tailored. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p68
Several photographs are presented which feature furniture including sofas and chairs.
- Motion. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p114
Several photographs are presented which feature motion furniture including sofas and recliners.
- Natuzzi Americas focusing on upper, lower ends. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p51
The article reports that Natuzzi America is further differentiating its three brands, with most of its introductions emphasizing the high end and the promotional segment of its line in the U.S. There are ten contemporary sofa modules debuting in the company's Pasquale Natuzzi Collection. The...