- Best of the rest. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p22
The article focuses on the technologies used by bed manufacturers to improve sleeping experience in Great Britain. One example is Kaymed's AirLayer heat generation technology for foam mattresses. The company's mattresses benefited the healthcare sector. On the other hand, Silentnight Beds...
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- A question of quality. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p12
Focuses on the budget sector of the bed market in Great Britain. Definitions of budget bed; Forecast decline in the budget bed business as well as evolutionary changes as customers become more affluent; Features of budget beds offered by furniture manufacturers.
- Wild West still lives in specialty sleep arena. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p105
Introduces bedding products at the Specialty Sleep Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Image of comfort of conventional bedding; Line of advertisement on platform bed mattresses; Strategy of advertisement producers on comfortable products.
- Power beds still big at retail. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the stable demand for grand-scale beds in the United States. Availability of so-called power beds at middle and upper price points; Strength of the bedroom category in several key cities; Resurgence of wall beds; Merchandising opportunities offered by power beds for retailers. ...
- Broad range of beds wins buyers applause. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports on trends in metal and wood beds, futons and daybeds in the U.S. as of October 2002. New designs and features; Target markets.
- Global renamed Heirloom Traditions. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p30
The article reports that in a bid to build a stronger presence in the industry, solid-wood importer Global Furniture is marketing itself as Heirloom Traditions. In April, Heirloom will venture into contemporary with a yet-to-be-named group including some bedroom and entertainment pieces with...
- No sweat for new bed design. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p3
Reports on the use of high technology sportswear fabric in the bed market in Great Britain.
- Bedding producers offer hot values. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p19
The article reports on the blockbuster bedding market at the Las Vegas furniture market in Nevada. Bedding retailers found sharply priced and value-added lines galoes as well as some spectacular showroom presentations designed to inspire and entertain. Some of the bedding products launched at...