Warmer welcome for Arena and Pavilion
- Decosit fair now called 'Mood' Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;9/29/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on Decosit's decision to change its name to Mood, a name that organizers say reflects a broader focus on all decorative fabrics including upholstery, curtains and sheers, outdoor fabrics and innovative textiles for both residential and contract uses. Decosit is the...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p9
Presents the answers of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain on which summer shows they are going to visit. Mark Hills of Biggs Furnishers; Donald Bamber of Bambers of Preston; Steve Adams of Furnitureland; Michael McCartney of Discovery; Peter John Stratham of Momentum; Sandra...
- Office additions win praise. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p24
The article focuses on the advantageous sales performance of the home office manufacturers who participated in the Las Vegas Furniture Show held at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. Traffic and order writing stayed strong for some home office manufacturers. Among the...
- Dining gets 4 stars in Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p28
The article focuses on the positive response of the buyers towards the products displayed by dining room furniture makers during the Las Vegas Furniture Show held at the World Market Center in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. The show is establishing a reputation as a buying market for the...
- San Fran starts quietly. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p1
Highlights the furniture shows at the San Francisco's winter furniture market in California. Event description; Participants; Programs/Activities.
- Panache in Paris. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p22
Highlights the Salon du Mueble, a furniture show in Paris, France. Features of the show; Attendees; Products showcased.
- Online registration open for Vegas market. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the availability of online registration for the second Las Vegas Furniture Market, which begins January 30, 2005 at the World Market Center in Las Vegas Key features of the Web site; Benefits of the online registration for buyers, designers, exhibitors and sales representatives;...
- Rio show to serve breakfast. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the presentation of the Las Vegas Furniture Show at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Theme of the event; Programs and activities.
- Shanghai extends global reach. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article provides information on the 12th China International Furniture Exposition held on Shanghai, China. The goal of this event is to broaden the exhibitors' export potential in the U.S. and in emerging markets worldwide. Most exhibitors in this trade show displayed contemporary leather...