Czulowski to set up her own firm
- Heights of success. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p26
Interviews Michelle Scott, director of people and communications division at furniture maker Silentnight Holdings. Career background; Job satisfaction; Impact of the Internet on furniture business; Expected trend in interiors.
- Fast move. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p4
Reports on furniture company, Silentnight Group's hiring of Julie Leivers as marketing director.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.
- Women business leaders confront challenges. Hoekman, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/29/99, Vol. 17 Issue 13, pB1
Reports that Michigan women executives tackled challenges that confront their businesses during a panel discussion held in Grand Rapids, Michigan. List of women executives who participated in the panel discussion; Presentation of statistics taken from data gathered by the United States Small...