- Harrods furniture debut in London set for Sept. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p65
Reports plans to introduce the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection in London, England. Commitment of licensing manager Amanda Byron-Jones to quality standards for the company; Addition of wood furniture and fabrics to the product line; Accompaniment of a gala celebration in the furniture launch.
- Ikea remains king of hearts and purses. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p17
Focuses on the market popularity of Ikea, a Scandinavian furniture retail store in Great Britain. Estimates on the annual sales and operating margin of the company; Consequences with the popularity and scarcity of Ikea stores; Overview on the marketability of other furniture stores.
- Ikea puts renewed focus in kitchens after year of growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2013, Issue 5863, p8
The article reports that furniture maker Ikea UK will make efforts to improve its kitchen business in Great Britain and Ireland.
- Harrods bolsters furniture offering. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p5
Reports on British furniture company Harrods' addition of a room for its contemporary classic office furniture.
- Harrods denies sell-off. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on Harrods' reaction to Press reports of its impending sale for 1.5 billion pounds. Estimated sales of the Knightsbridge-based furniture store in London, England; Statement issued by Harrods in response to the `Main on Sunday' report.
- Harrods to add Artcopi's number to its stock. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p1
Reveals the plan of Harrods Ltd. to start selling reproduction furniture from Artcopi in September 2002. Number of Artcopi furniture that will be in stock at its London, England store; Distributors of Harrods in Great Britain.
- Intros: Licensed to sell. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
Reports partnerships in licensed furniture products retailing in High Point, North Carolina. Introduction of the Harrods Fine Furniture Collection at Highland House; Company redefinition at American Drew with Bob Mackie and Jessica McClintock furniture collections; Deal between Habersham and...
- Decouvelaere to take care of retail strategy. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the management team of furniture retailer, Harrods in Great Britain.
- FIRA appoints new chief operations officer. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2012, Issue 5794, p12
The article announces that Phil Reynolds was appointed as new chief operations officer at the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain.