- Analyze this! Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p2
Comments on the 2004 Retail Planning Guide of the periodical "Furniture/Today." Detailed look at furniture sales by market; Updates on sales prospects for key product categories in 2004; Periodical's partnership with Easy Analytic Software Inc. to preview data service.
- Retailers optimistic for '04. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p20
Reports on U.S. furniture retailers' optimism regarding industry performance in 2004. Use of novel strategies to attract consumers; Role of other distribution channels as threats to traditional furniture stores; Retailers' use of strengths such as service, selection and financing in order to...
- Beyond the Top 100. // Furniture/Today;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p57
Presents a listing of large independently owned and operated furniture stores in the United States. Inclusion of Dallas, Texas-based Cantoni; Farmingdale, New York-based All Wood Furniture; Livonia, Michigan-based Classic Interiors; Knoxville, Tennessee-based Bradens Fine Furniture.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p5
Presents news briefs relating to Great Britain's furniture industry, compiled as of February 6, 2004. Inclusion of the expansion of the Furniture Store of Norwich Street, Fakenham, Norfolk; Increase in payments for unfair dismissal and redundancy; Agreement by Collins and Hayes to sell its...
- When you have to have itâ€¦. Treacy, Christopher John // Bay Windows;4/21/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 18, special section p24
Presents information on furniture stores. Ikea; Machine Age; Donzella; Jonathan Adler.
- Buying. Platt, Adam // New York;3/22/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p62
Recommends several stores and boutiques in New York City. Filaments for vintage lamps; Harvey Electronics for flat-screen TV; R 20th Century for vintage and modern furniture. INSETS: Just for Kicks.;Head-to-Toe Chic.;Crown Jewels.;Be Seated.
- Georgia baby sets mood with merchandising. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p30
Profiles Georgia Baby & Kids specialty store in Atlanta, Georgia. Furniture styles offered to customers; Retail prices; Factors contributing to the success of the business.
- Retailers post gains in third quarter. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Feb2005, p32
Features the furniture retail trade in the U.S. Percentage increase in revenues and profits; Identification of retail stores that report their overall financial performance; Basis for the financial results of these companies.
- Top 25 U.S. furniture retailers. // Furniture/Today;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p60
Ranks the top 25 furniture retailers in the United States according to estimated furniture and bedding sales in 2002. Top position taken by Wal-Mart; Comparison with 2001 figures; Total number of units.