Recovery plan in action but Allders still in the red
- Allders results are a mixed blessing. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British furniture company Allders for the period ended September 30, 2000 including an increase in furniture sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Presents updates on British furniture manufacturers as of October 25, 2002. Offer of Tesco Clubcard points by Allders; Closure of Greenland Furnishing; Change in the web site of Domain Furniture.
- Maples brands set for spring return after Allders furniture sales leap 30%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Reports on the return of the Maples and Waring & Gillow furniture brands to the stores of retailer Allders PLC as it tries to recapture a greater share of the furniture market in Great Britain. Target of 100 million pounds for furniture sales in 1998; Sales in the cabinet, upholstery and bed...
- Allders is latest chain hit by the UK's worst furniture trading since 1995. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p2
Cites the expected decline in the profits of British furniture retailer Allders at Home for fiscal year that ended in September 30, 1998. Drop in furniture sales; Poor performance from the former Maples stores; Long lead times for furniture; Data for furniture and carpet retailers.
- Jennifer Convertibles hits the red. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/11/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 34, p10A
The article reports on the business losses of pull-out sofa maker Jennifer Convertibles in Woodbury, New York. The company reported a third-quarter loss of $711,000 due to a 20 percent decline in same-store sales. The company's losses were attributed to the downturn in the economy and the...
- Profits slip at Allders. // Housewares;Jan/Feb96, Issue 124, p3
Reports on a decline in the full-year pre-tax profits for 1995 at department store Allders.
- Allders: `Sales will pick up'. // Housewares;Jan/Feb97, Issue 132, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Allders PLC as of September 1996. Sales; Gross margin; Operating profit before exceptional items; Pre-tax profit.
- Furniture sales jump at Allders. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p6
Reports the financial performance of Allders of Great Britain. Data on furniture sales and revenues; Expectations on furniture labels; Indications of the home furnishing format stores of Allders.
- Chromcraft sales fall 19%. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/27/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p46
The article reports on the decline of the sales of manufacturer and importer Chromcraft Revington by 19 percent in the second quarter of 2007 in the U.S. The company reported a second-quarter loss of $3.3 million. The net loss was attributed to the lower sales volume, consolidation of its sales...