WRITING FOR PUBLICATION IN HEALTH EDUCATION
- DEMYSTIFYING PUBLISHING. Mortimer, Toni // Journal of Women's History;Spring2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p180
Provides information on manuscript publishing. Steps in manuscript submission; Discussion on manuscript review; Details on journal production.
- Notes for Contributors. // Organisational & Social Dynamics;2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p130
The article lists the requirements for contributors of manuscripts to "Organisational & Social Dynamics," with detailed instructions on submission, processing,a nd production of manuscripts.
- Elements: in this month's issue. Donnelly, Seamas C. // QJM: An International Journal of Medicine;Dec2013, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p1065
No abstract available.
- Subscription Page. // Glycobiology;Mar2012, Vol. 22 Issue 3, pNP
No abstract available.
- NEWS AND NOTES. Hall, Robert N. // Spectra;Jan1986, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p4
This article clarifies some guidelines for submission of items for the News and Notes section of Spectra. Contributors to News and Notes are reminded that the copy deadline is six weeks prior to the month of publication. Insofar as possible, contributors are urged to submit copy in keeping with...
- Instructions for Contributors. // Journalism Quarterly;Winter75, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p851
Presents instructions for contributors of the "Journalism Quarterly." Requirements for manuscripts; Submission of manuscripts considered for publication; Provision of material for an identifying note of the article.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Meral Anitsal, M. // International Journal of Entrepreneurship;2014, Vol. 18, pviii
The editor offers information on the "International Journal of Entrepreneurship" including its editorial mission, the goal of its publisher, the Academy of Entrepreneurship, and the acceptance rates for manuscripts submitted.
- Instructions for Authors. Spolsky, Bernard // Language Policy;Apr2003, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p105
The article presents information for authors regarding submission of manuscripts for the journal "Language Policy." Publishing company Kluwer Academic Publishers request the submission of manuscripts and figures in electronic form, preferably as e-mail attachments. The journal "Language Policy"...
- Instructions for Authors. // Plant & Soil;Apr2003, Vol. 251 Issue 2, p361
Presents guidelines for the submission of manuscripts to the periodical "Plant and Soil". Aims and scope; Submission of manuscripts in electronic form in addition to a hard-copy printout; Manuscript presentation; Figures and tables; Contact information.