- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p48
Presents statistics on investment activity in the technology sector, as of January 11, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger-and-acquisition deals; Top new-issues managers; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p50
Presents statistics on technology stocks as of April 2003. Global underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Global equity deals; Global debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/7/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p38
Presents investment banking data on industrials as of June 2004. Global equity deals; Global debt deals; Global merger and acquisition deals in industrials; U.S. syndicated loans.
- Investors receive Powerwave red herring online. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on Internet-based investment banking in the United States. Investment bank BT Alex. Brown's utilization of electronic delivery for an equity prospectus; Secondary public offering plan of Powerwave Technologies Inc.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p20
Presents charts and graphs on security underwriting for high technology companies, compiled as of February 9, 2001. Volume by security type; Underwriting fees; Mergers and acquisition deals; Recent equity and debt deals; Top investment banks in the issuance of new securities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p50
Presents an overview of investment banking in the technology sector in the U.S. and the international market compiled as of May 2005. Underwriting volume; Global equity and debt deals; Investment advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p46
Depicts investment banking for technology recent as of December 1, 2003. Global volume by product and underwriting volume as of November 24, 2003; International equity deals as of November 26, 2003; Syndicated loans in the United States as of November 26, 2003.
- Tech IPOs fade, but M&A shines. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p40
Reports on the performance of the high-tech investment banking business in the United States in 1997. Volume of initial public offerings in the high-technology sector; Mergers and acquisitions; Maturing of the high-tech market; Driving force behind the high-tech investment banks' willingness to...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/14/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p16
Reports developments on investment banking databases focusing on technology as of January 2002. Graph depicting the global technology underwriting volume; List of global equity deals; Chart of global merger and acquisition deals in technology.