- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p58
Presents statistics on investment activity in the retail sector, as of January 11, 2001. Underwriting volume; Underwriting fees; Global merger-and-acquisition deals; Top new-issues managers; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p48
Presents statistics on retail stocks as of April 2003. Global underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p48
Presents statistics on the retail sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/19/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p30
Presents charts and graphs on security underwriting for retailing companies, compiled as of February 9, 2001. Volume by security type; Underwriting fees; Mergers and acquisition deals; Recent equity and debt deals; Top investment banks in the issuance of new securities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p52
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in retail trade in the U.S. Global retail underwriting volume; New issues; Volume by product.
- Spoylt takes on lingerie market. // Marketing (00253650);1/12/2005, p6
The article presents information on the status of business in the sector of lingerie. Upmarket lingerie lines Agent Provocateur and Myla face fresh competition with the launch next month of Spoylt. The brand, set up by Barbara Brudenell-Bruce, a former partner at nightclub Fabric, will initially...
- Who Follows REITs? Devos, Erik; Seow Eng Ong; Spieler, Andrew C. // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2010, p265
This paper provides evidence that REIT recommendations (1) are primarily issued by investment banks that are active in underwriting as full-service banks (ranked book runners) or lower ranked syndicate banks, (2) are rarely issued by brokerage houses (non-underwriters) and pure research houses....
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p26
Presents charts and graft depicting investment banking in retail trade as of January 2002. Global retailing underwriting volume; Data on Global volume by product; List of Global underwriting fees.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p26
Reports global investment banking on retail trade. Volume of retail underwriting; Merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals.