Loan Totals Set to Blow Past $1 Trillion
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p4
Reports on data distribution for syndicated loans in the U.S. as of March 3, 2004. Value of the deal; Purpose; Leverage.
- Pro Rata Activity Stays Strong in Q3. Terris, Harry // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p10
The article reports on the performance of the syndicated loan market in the third quarter of 2011. It contends that there was turbulence in the market but not like that experienced in 2008. It discusses the impact of dollar-funding shortages at European banks on domestic banks, the yields on...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p46
Presents the investment banking database on industrials in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTORS LAP UP LEVERAGED LOANS. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p26
Focuses on the investment of the banking industry on the leveraged loan markets in the U.S. Enhancement of diversification capability; Improvement of liquidity of the syndicated loan investors; Increase of institutional demand for loans.
- IN MARKET. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p6
Presents data on U.S. syndicated loans. Borrower and lead banks; Type and purpose; Status of loans.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article presents a table depicting syndicated loans in the U.S. markets as of February 25, 2005 to March 3, 2005. The prime denominators under which the data is provided are borrower, lead bank, type of loan, maximum number of years for which the loan is given, maximum and minimum spread of...
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p4
Presents a chart depicting the loanbase statistics of the syndicated U.S. loans published in the May 2005 issue of the journal "Bank Loan Report."
- Investors Seek Subdued Leverage Levels. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the unprecedented growth of the leverage multiples on syndicated loan deals in the U.S. Confidence of the arrangers to sell the paper to hungry investor base; Emphasis on credit quality, company fundamentals and leverage levels; Difficulty of getting investors to commit to highly...
- IN MARKET US Syndicated Loans (7/1/05 - 7/7/05). // Bank Loan Report;7/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p7
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. syndicated loans as of July 2005.