The Commodities Revival
- RDIF, Deutsche Bank plot swoop for Rostelecom stake. // Russian Telecom;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and Deutsche Bank plan to buy a stake in Rostelecom worth about 250 million dollars.
- BrisConnections appeals. // BRW;9/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p72
The article reports that stock units in the Australian toll road, BrisConnections, have fallen to below seven cents. According to the author, this suggests that investors do not think that the units are worth anything after the first distribution payout. Despite this, Deutsche Bank is advising...
- Food for thought. Freeman, Peter // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2007, Issue 95, p86
The article focuses on the benefits of investing in the DWS Global Equity Agribusiness Fund. Launched in Australia in 2007 by Deutsche Bank Asset Management, it is the only locally available fund that targets shares in food-related companies. While the fund has a minimum investment of $25,000,...
- Deutsche Bank: Indian aspirations. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;January 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG is in the process of compiling significant investment and expansion plans for the Indian private banking market. Competition under Indian banking rules; Deutsche Bank's moves to strengthen the equity capital of its existing subsidiary in India; Bank's decision to...
- Poor Hedge Fund Returns Set to Last, Say Investors. Reeve, Nick // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article discusses report from the Deutsche Bank which revealed dissatisfaction of investors with their hedge fund portfolios in 2014 and expect returns to be lower in 2015. Topics discussed include complaints of investors over lack of meeting target expectations by asset allocations, overall...
- Breach of Principle: The FSA on Deutsche Bank. // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Presents an excerpt from the official notice of action by the U.S. Financial Services Authority against Deutsche Bank related to the bank's sale of ordinary shares in Scania AB.
- Deutsche Bank Mulling Sale of $11B in Stock. // American Banker;9/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F335, p15
The article discusses the possibility that financial service provider Deutsche Bank AG may sell stock in an attempt to raise $11.4 billion.
- Consolidation cannot prevent substitution. // Pulp & Paper;Nov2007, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the warning issued by Deutsche Bank analyst Mark Wilde regarding consolidation. He notes that the chief goals of consolidation are to remove excess capacity, stick to a disciplined capital investment approach and reduce price/earnings volatility. He also cautions that...
- Deutsche Bank Cutting More Jobs. // American Banker;11/20/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 225, p20
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG will cut hundreds of jobs in its global marketing division. Details about the number of individuals employed by Deutsche Bank and the effect of the credit crisis on the bank are provided. According to the article, the job reductions will largely be in...