- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p36
Presents graph and charts depicting global investments in the energy industry.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p18
Presents charts and a graph on energy and power investments of December 8, 2003. Global energy underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition (M&A) advisers; Global equity deals; Global debt deals.
- United States : SOLAR CITY secures a financing round of $201.5 million. // TendersInfo News;8/4/2014, p1
The article reports on the venture capital financing launched by solar technology company Solar City that secured 201.5 million dollars. Topics discussed include the company's issuance of notes secured by and payable from the cash flow generated by a pool of photovoltaic systems, the allocation...
- Energy Cos. Plan New Debt--But Not for M&A. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the filing of shelf registrations by several domestic energy companies in the U.S. in order to raise funds.
- Energy Companies Refi Victories In Doubt. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the condition of energy company refinancings in the U.S. Recovery of the sector; Factors prompting a successful refinancing; Problems encountered by energy companies.
- FINANCE BRIEFS. // Electric Light & Power;Sep2002, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p19
Presents news briefs related to corporate finance in the energy sector as of September 2002. Southern Co.'s receipt of best of online annual reports from the 2002 International Annual Report Competition award; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s advertising campaign; FirstEnergy Corp.'s cancellation of...
- Investment Bank Plans Energy Fund. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p15
Reports on the plans of C.K. Copper & Co. to raise an amount for a fund investing in energy companies in Orange County, California. Sources of the money; Stock ownership option of the fund's managers; Company background.
- Desire Petroleum announces its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2013. // World Energy News;9/16/2013, p3
The article discusses interim results of exploration company Desire Petroleum for the six months which ended on June 30, 2013. It is informed that the total loss for the period was 1.6 million dollar. Stephen Phipps, Chairman of Desire Petroleum, said that the aim of the firm is to attract...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY &: POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p18
Presents charts depicting investment banking in the energy and power industry as of April 19, 2004.