- Mergers and acquisitions activity increases. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on Thomson Reuters' data which showed a 7 percent increased in the value of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the Middle East in 2013, with 22 percent increased in investment banking fees from completed M&A transactions.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Mamp;A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p19
Presents data on merger and acquisition deals in the investment banking sector, as of November 15, 2004. Energy and power; Financials; Healthcare; Media and entertainment.
- Mergers not always best for industry funds. Kennedy, Chris // Super Review;Sep2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information regarding the paper "Future Proofing for Industry Funds," by Michael Clarke of Russell Investments which focuses on the effect of merging of corporation to the services for its members due to fund changes.
- ON "POOR FITS" IN MERGERS AND CAPITAL BUDGETING. Joyce, William B. // Journal of Accounting & Finance Research;Summer II 2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p12
Some projects may take on added value because they give the firm the flexibility to "bail out" if things go wrong. If a merger or acquisition proves to be a "poor fit", a divestiture or "spin-off can allow the management of the parent company to concentrate on its main activity. The importance...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p42
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the real estate sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p48
Presents data on investment banks' activities in the telecommunication sector as of June 27, 2005. Global underwriting volume; Top issuers; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Mullen to acquire Kleysen Investments. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the agreement signed by the Mullen Group Income Fund to acquire Kleysen Investments Ltd., a private family-owned company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Kleysen offers services such as bulk transportation, deck transportation and intermodal transportation. The transaction is...
- Dubai lender advising on four merger deals. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/27/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 39, p14
The article reports that Dubai-based Emirates Investment Bank is working on about four mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals for its clients before the end of 2013.
- Cordium Bolsters Accountancy Offering With Sigma Acquisition. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p67
Funded by Cordium's private equity backer Sovereign, the deal is part of Cordium's long-term strategy to growing its business both organically and through acquisitions.