- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p17
Presents charts depicting initial public offering in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p32
No abstract available.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p17
Presents information, extracted from filings with securities regulators and reported by Edgar Online, which reflects recent and anticipated actions by companies that are headquartered or operating in Louisiana or otherwise of interest to local readers. Company/individual; Ticker; Form type;...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 40, p19
Presents charts depicting performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p21
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings as of June 29, 2005.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p15
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 19, 2005. Amount sought in the offering of Ikanos Communications Inc.; Citation of new filings in the capital market; Price of the initial public offering of Advanced Life Sciences Holdings Inc.
- VALUATION UNCERTAINTY AND IPOs: INVESTMENT BANK VERSUS COMMERCIAL BANK UNDERWRITERS. Hebb, Gregory M.; MacKinnon, Gregory H. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p68
This paper tests commercial bank underwriting for the existence of a conflict of interest versus a certification role. Our tests compare samples of equity IPOs underwritten by both commercial and investment banks. We examine the degree of asymmetric information present in the market for these...
- BOOK-BUILDS DESTROY THE FUN. Kavanagh, John // BRW;7/15/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p25
Reports on efforts of stockbrokers to optimize the share price for their initial public offering (IPO) clients. Comments of Australian equities portfolio manager at Perpetual Investments, Matt Williams on how brokers exploited the bidding process in the book-build; Performance of the stockmarket...
- IPOs still scarce: more withdrawn, postponed this fall. Hahn, Avital Louria; Etzel, Barbara; Toole, Matthew // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 41, p8
Cites research from Thomson Financial Securities Data which found that only 72% of initial public offerings (IPO) registered from October 16, 1999 to October 16, 2000 made it to market. Comparison with percentage posted for the same period during the previous year; Factors that have negatively...