Office REITs Are Trading Up
- ACQUISITIVE REIT CLOSES BI-COASTAL PROPERTY DEALS. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the new property acquisitions of KBS Real Estate Investment Trust Inc. in the U.S. The company has acquired an office property located in San Francisco, California and the Crescent Green office complex in Cary, North Carolina. According to the company, the purchases have...
- Impuesto sobre Sociedades 2009: principales novedades. // Estrategia Financiera;2010, Vol. 25 Issue 274, p32
No abstract available.
- Payment Choice in REIT Property Acquisitions. Pierzak, Edward F. // Journal of Real Estate Research;Jan-Apr2001, Vol. 21 Issue 1/2, p105
This study examines payment choice in equity real estate investment trust (REIT) property acquisitions. Particular attention is paid to the tax-advantaged medium of exchange available to some REITs (i.e., operating partnership units). The tax argument that is often cited as an underlying...
- KBS Signs for $126M Buy of RBS Plaza. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/29/2013, p1
The article reports on the agreement signed by KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III Inc. to acquire the RBS Plaza office building from Brookfield Office Properties Inc. for 126.5 million U.S. dollars.
- In brief. // EuroProperty;2006, p18
The article offers news briefs related to real estate business in Europe. Investment firm, Insight European Real Estate Trust has paid Eurinpro International â‚¬160m for a logistics portfolio. GE Commercial Finance Real Estate has bought a portfolio of 1,393 flats and four commercial units...
- Equity REIT Property Acquisitions: Do Apartment REITs Pay a Premium. Hardin III, William G.; Wolverton, Marvin L. // Journal of Real Estate Research;1999, Vol. 17 Issue 1/2, p113
Negotiation theory and implied agency costs provide the foundation for the research hypothesis that equity real estate investment truss (EREITs) may have paid premiums when making real property acquisitions during the 1990s REIT boom. Using a simultaneous equations model and data from the...
- REIT Dispositions Attract Savvy Investors. Yulico, Nicholas // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2004, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the market for real estate investment trusts in the United States. Types of buyers; Anticipation on the increase in the value of office product; Trend on leasing properties.
- Europolis 3 buys Kiev office complex at record low yield. // EuroProperty;2006, p13
The article reports that Europolis 3 Fund is set to buy the Podil Plaza office complex in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev for 38.2m euros. The sale of a prime office building in Kiev will set a new record low yield of 10% for the city's emerging property market. The vehicle's manager, Austrian...
- Several U.K. property firms become REITs. // SCTXtra;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that the real estate companies in Great Britain are turning into retail estate investment trusts (REITs). Land Securities PLC has turned into a REIT recently as REITs have become legal in Great Britain and Germany. It has been reported that eight of Great Britain's largest...