- An act of remembering. Peterkin, Allan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/9/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p560
The article reviews the drawing exhibition "Something Happened," by Jane Martin at the Red Head Gallery in Toronto, Ontario from June 4-28, 2008.
- Faces of the Century: A Personal Choice. Briggs, Asa // History Today;Nov99, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p3
Provides information on the photographs chosen by the author for the `Faces of the Century' exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery in Great Britain. Criteria used by the author; Description of the photograph by Mass Observation's Humphry Spender; Reason for choosing Viscount Northcliffe;...
- CASE HISTORIES. Heather, Rosemary // C: International Contemporary Art;Spring2006, Issue 89, p5
The article is the editor's introduction to the issue, and discusses the interview with Brian Jungen, and the article by Yam Lau about the work of Theodore Wan
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Art of the Americas Wing. Opened November 20, 2010. Wolff, Justin // CAA Reviews;8/25/2011, p1
The article reviews the exhibition at the Art of the Americas Wing at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts in Massachusetts.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Art Monthly;Oct2008, Issue 320, p42
The article lists several exhibitions events which will be conducted at various galleries including Alan Crista Gallery in London, Centre Culturel Suisse in France, and the City Gallery in Leicester, England.
- American gallery. // American History Illustrated;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p18
Reviews the exhibition, The Arts and Crafts Movement in California: Living the Good Life, by the Oakland Museum in the Great Hall. Presentation of 232 works fashioned by California artisans, companies, and studios as part of the British-born Arts and Crafts movement; Objects include furniture,...
- London calling. Tomkins, Calvin // New Yorker;12/11/95, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p115
Reviews the art exhibition ``Brilliant!' New Art From London,' at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- ART & SPORT: A COMPETITION AND EXHIBIT. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 35, p14
The article reviews the fourth annual juried show of the National Art Museum of Sport (NAMOS) at the New Canaan Historical Society in Connecticut on September 7, 2014.
- AGENDA. // Arte y Parte;2009, Issue 83, p167
A calendar of art exhibitions and events at museums and galleries in Spain, Europe, and the Americas is presented, including exhibitions by Norman Bethune at the Centro de Exposiciones in MÃ¡laga, Spain, Hernando ViÃ±es at the Castillo de Santa Catalina in CÃ¡diz, Spain, and Maria Condado...