More Big Name Self-Help Titles Coming After Family First Hits No. 1
- Climbing Every Mountain. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;10/18/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 42, p36
Looks at the status of the market for self-help books in the U.S. as of October 18, 2004. Performance of the market in the 1990s; Number of copies sold for "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," by Stephen Covey; Information on self-help books made good sales; Comments from publishers. ...
- U.S. CATHOLIC readers give their book report on spirituality. Hendrickson, Mary Lynn // U.S. Catholic;Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the spirituality books that came out as favorites of `U.S. Catholic' magazine's readers. `The Seven Storey Mountain,' by Thomas Merton; `The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen Covey; `The Chronicles of Narnia.'
- Free Press Unveils Habits Of Highly Effective Marketers. // Book Publishing Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p5
Reports on Free Press' initial print run of the book "The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness," by Steven R. Covey. Publication date for the book; Free Press Vice President Dominick V. Anfuso's acquisition of world rights from Jan Miller of Dupree Miller & Associates; Free Press'...
- Moby Dick anyone? // Workforce (10928332);Nov98, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p26
Presents information on books read by different human resource professionals. `Master & Commander,' by Patrick O'Brian; `Don Quijote de la Mancha,' by Miguel de Cervantes; `The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Steven Covey.
- Managing in the 90s. Buhler, Patricia // Supervision;Nov96, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p24
Part 3. Presents lessons in effective management from the book `The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen R. Covey. Character as the building block of the win/win paradigm in business; Empathic listening; Communication as the cornerstone of synergy.
- Managing in the 90s. Buhler, Patricia // Supervision;Jan97, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p24
Part IV. Examines the book `The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen Covey. Overview of the habits; Ways to sharpen an individual's total well-being.
- The firefighter's bookshelf. Cook Jr., John Lee // Fire Engineering;Aug99, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p166
Reviews the book `The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen R. Covey.
- Covey on trust. // Training & Development;Dec96, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p8
Discusses the need for training professionals to take a lead role in rebuilding trust in organizations shaken by downsizing, according to the book `The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' by Stephen Covey. Sources of building trust; Person's perceived level of trustworthiness.
- A habit that keeps on going. // Publishers Weekly;9/20/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 38, p14
Highlights Stephen Covey's `Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.' Number of weeks on Publisher Weekly magazine's trade paper list; Number of copies printed; Full-page story by one of USA Today's business editors; Endorsement from President Bill Clinton.