Tax-Free 7-Day Yield Rises 12 Basis Points
- Money Market Funds Reverse, Falling $5.33B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/18/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 35, p13
The article reports on the announcement of iMoneyNet.com. periodical "Money Fund Report" that the tax-exemption money market funds dropped at 437.36 billion dollars in the week of September 14, 2009 in the U.S. It mentions that the market fall coincided with the corporate tax deadline on...
- Tax-Exempts See $10.6 Billion of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p7
The article reports on the $10.62 billion outflows encountered by tax-exempt money market funds starting the second half of 2008. The second consecutive week of declines made the tax-exempt funds to close at $503.03 billion in total assets on June 30, down from the previous week. On the other...
- Money Market Assets Post $2.57 Billion Inflow. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p7
The article reports that the assets in tax-exempt money market mutual funds reached $2.57 billion net inflow as the Federal Open Market Committee increased overnight bank lending rates on January 31, 2006 in the United States. The average weekly yield of tax-free funds dropped three basis points...
- New Year Kicks Off With $10.7 Billion of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32793, p7
The article reports developments regarding the 2008 municipal money market funds in the U.S. It is stated that the municipal money market funds have started with a boost, reaching record assets under management with inflows of $10.713 billion for the week ending January 7, 2008. Moreover, the...
- Average 7-Day Yield Rises 4 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p6
Reports on the increase of the average seven-day yield of tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Assets Increase By $1.79 Billion Following Weeks of Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33096, p27
The article reports on the increase of the U.S. tax-exempt money market funds which gained $1.79 billion and settled at $484.36 billion in total assets for the week ending April 6, 2009. According to the periodical "Money Fund Report," the limited inflow activity of the market has caused the...
- Muni Money Funds Taper Outflows. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/1/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F343, p1
The article focuses on the Money Fund Report which revealed that fall in total assets to 262.78 billion dollars has decreased outflows among tax-exempt money market funds to 879.7 million dollars as per October 28, 2013. According to the report, combined total net assets of the 1,437 money funds...
- Flight From Florida Intangibles Tax Helps Push Inflows to $4.51 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p31
Reports on the net inflow of tax-exempt money market funds according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in the funds; Move of investors to avoid paying the intangibles tax; Decline in the average annualized seven-day, tax-free fund yields.
- Buyers Boost Holdings by $3.7 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p7
Reports on the decision of investors to increase holdings in tax exempt money market funds in the U.S. Effect of the tax-free money funds on the overall fund assets; Average annualized yield for taxable funds; Amount withdrawn by retail investors from the assets in taxable funds.