Lehman to Raise Liquidity Levels, Use S&P Ratings
- Durand, Wis., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F334, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating to AA-minus from A-plus on Durand, Wis.' series 2012A general obligation corporate purpose bonds outstanding.
- Antrim County, Mich., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F334, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its rating on Antrim County, Mich.'s general obligation limited tax bonds outstanding one notch to AA from AA-minus.
- Pharr, Texas, Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating to A-plus from A on Pharr, Texas' general obligation bonds.
- S&P Says Budget Impasse Wonâ€™t Affect Pennsylvania Rating. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
Standard & Poor's says its ratings for Pennsylvania, including AA-minus on general obligation bonds, are unchanged despite lack of a signed budget for fiscal 2016.
- Lawrence, Wis., Downgraded to BB-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to BB-plus from AA on the town of Lawrence, Wis.'s series 2008 general obligation promissory notes and series 2012 GO refunding bonds and placed the rating on CreditWatch with developing implications.
- S&P Lowers Wilkes-Barre, Pa., Outlook to Stable. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34431, p1
Standard & Poor's revised its outlook to stable from positive for Wilkes-Barre, Pa.'s GO bonds, citing weaker liquidity.
- East Hampton, Conn., Upgraded to AAA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating and underlying rating on East Hampton, Conn.'s general obligation bonds to AAA from AA-plus.
- Munis Steady Ahead of $6.8B New Issue Slate. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/22/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34463, p1
Top quality municipal bonds finished unchanged on Friday, traders said, as the market looks ahead to a robust supply slate. The largest sale of the week will be coming out of the Empire State -- the third week in a row a New York issuer has topped the new issue calendar.
- 'After the binge comes the purge'. // Finweek;4/20/2006, p39
The article looks at the performance and prospects of the American stock market as of 2006. The price-earnings performance of the American market is better than the performance of the markets of Britain and Germany. Investment bank Lehman Brothers expects the Standard & Poor's 500 index to pass...