2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. By No. 1 Titles With Longevity
- News in Brief. // Publishers Weekly;5/9/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p4
Presents news briefs about book publishing in the U.S. as of May 2005. Number of copies of "The Purpose-Driven Life" sold by HarperCollin's Zondervan unit; Increase in book sales at Hastings Entertainment.
- Publisher Scorecards. // Book Publishing Report;
Presents the bestselling books in the U.S. based on the bestseller list of "New York Times." "The South Beach Diet," by Arthur Agatson; "The Purpose Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Prophecy," by Sylvia Browne and Lindsay Harrison.
- Zondervan Looks to Expand Presence in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the plan of Lyn Cryderman, vice president of editorial trade books of U.S. Zondervan Publishing House to expand their retail channels. According to Cryderman, Zondervan which is a division of HarperCollins, will release 140 titles in 2006 and that the Christian living...
- Purpose-Driven Life Leads Hardcover Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p6
Reports that the Zondervan Publishing House company's imprint of the book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren has spent several weeks in the top hardcover list in the "New York Times" in the U.S. Celebration made in honor of Warren; Estimated number of sold copies of the book; Lists of...
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;9/27/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 39, p20
Presents information on some of the best selling books in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004. "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," by Robert T. Kiyosaki; "The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty," by Kitty Kelley; "The Good Earth," by Pearl S. White; Reasons...
- Sales, Earnings Rise at HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p52
Highlights the increase in sales posted by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. for the second-quarter period ended December 31, 2003. Comments from Jane Friedman, company CEO; Contribution of the book "The Purpose Driven Life" to the success of its North America operation; Prospects facing the...
- Forget Your Bliss. // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p29
Explains the reason for the best-selling performance of the book "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren. Number of copies sold in 2003; Marketing strategy used by the publisher of the book.
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p68
Lists hardcover bestsellers as of February 7, 2005. "The Broker," by John Grisham; "The South Beach Diet," by Arthur Agatston; "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p84
Presents a list of hardcover best sellers. 'The South Beach Diet,' by Arthur Agatston; 'The Purpose-Driven Life,' by Rick Warren; 'The Traveler's Gift,' by Andy Andrews.