Purpose-Driven Life Leads Hardcover Advice/Misc. List
- Zondervan Looks to Expand Presence in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the plan of Lyn Cryderman, vice president of editorial trade books of U.S. Zondervan Publishing House to expand their retail channels. According to Cryderman, Zondervan which is a division of HarperCollins, will release 140 titles in 2006 and that the Christian living...
- Zondervan Targets 18- to 34-Year-Olds With New Products. // Book Publishing Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the plan of Zondervan Publishing House, the religious imprint of Harper Collins, to expand its marketing efforts to better target the 18- to 34-year-old age demographic in the U.S. Efforts of exploiting the market for Bible and religious books; Release of the books "The Word on the...
- A Big FetÃª . . . // Publishers Weekly;9/27/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the celebration held by HarperCollins/Zondervan in honor of its best selling author Rick Warren. Number of copies sold by Warren's "The Purpose-Driven Life"; Picture of Warren together with the officials of the company.
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. By No. 1 Titles With Longevity. // Book Publishing Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p7
Presents a chart depicting the list of 2004 bestseller hardcover and paperback books in the U.S. "The South Beach Diet"; "The Purpose-Driven Life"; "Rich Dad, Poor Dad".
- News in Brief. // Publishers Weekly;5/9/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 19, p4
Presents news briefs about book publishing in the U.S. as of May 2005. Number of copies of "The Purpose-Driven Life" sold by HarperCollin's Zondervan unit; Increase in book sales at Hastings Entertainment.
- Sales, Earnings Rise at HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p52
Highlights the increase in sales posted by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. for the second-quarter period ended December 31, 2003. Comments from Jane Friedman, company CEO; Contribution of the book "The Purpose Driven Life" to the success of its North America operation; Prospects facing the...
- Forget Your Bliss. // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p29
Explains the reason for the best-selling performance of the book "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren. Number of copies sold in 2003; Marketing strategy used by the publisher of the book.
- New York Times Advice Bestseller List Fattened by Diet Titles. // Book Publishing Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p7
Reports on books included in the "New York Times" bestseller hardcover and paperback advice list. Total number of books by Random House included on the list; Rick Warren's "The Purpose-Driven Life"; Popularity of diet books; David Bach's "The Automatic Millionaire"; Donald Trump's "How to Get Rich".
- Diet Titles Led Eclectic Advice/Misc. NYT List In 2004. // Book Publishing Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p6
The article presents information on the bestsellers of various publishing house in the year-end 2004. Rick Warren's "The Purpose Driven Life," published by HarperCollins Publishers Inc.'s, Zondervan imprint, topped the hardcover list for 21 weeks in 2004. Though hardcover books in the...