New York Times Expanding Book Review With Oct. 3 Edition
- Reviewers on Reviewing. Brown, Trevor // Journalism Quarterly;Spring78, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p32
Discusses the views of newspaper entertainment editors and reviewers about reviewing in the United States. Difference between criticism and a review; Complaints of artists and performers against newspaper reviewers; Ways of acquiring skills and training for newspaper reviewing.
- The main feature. Cook, Richard // Campaign;11/13/98, Issue 46, Top European Newspapers p4
Reports that supplements are falling out of favor as European papers try to win readers through feature content. Problem confronted by Neue Westfalische Group of Germany; Explanations from Wolfgang Geese, advertising director at Neue Westfalische; Solution offered to European editors.
- CORRECTIONS. // Northern Colorado Business Report;1/29/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p4A
The article encourages the readers to submit their comments or suggest a correction and clarification on the articles that appeared in the "Northern Colorado Business Report."
- CORRECTIONS. // India -- West;9/24/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 44, pA6
The article mentions the policy of the newspaper "India-West" to correct erroneous information or misleading statements contained in the publication.
- COMING UP. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p0013
The article focuses on the publication of two or more Who to Watch sections in 2012 such as the Who to Watch in Health Care in July 16 and Who to Watch in Law in November 26.
- Only correct. Kinsley, Michael // New Republic;6/17/91, Vol. 204 Issue 24, p4
Comments on the structure of the corrections columns in American newspapers. Purpose of the rule that the correction should avoid repeating the original error; Effect of typographical errors on readers; Description of a best correction; Trend towards self-flagellation in American journalism.
- Editorial. Zappalà, Salvatore // Journal of International Criminal Justice;Sep2011, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p783
An introduction to the issue is presented wherein the editor discusses the themes of the issue, a section on readers' comments and exchange of views, and the change made in the book review section.
- Book Review Editor's Note for Volume 8. Wasieleski, David // Journal of Business Ethics Education;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p393
A note from the book review editor about Volume 8 of the Book Review Section is presented.
- INTRODUCTION TO CIL BOOK REVIEWS. McLure, Merinda // Communications in Information Literacy;2014, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p236
The article announces that the periodical will unveil a Book Reviews section in 2015.