2004 Paperback Nonfiction New York Times Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of literary agents, as of February 2003. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow; Andrew Blauner; Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on top literary agents for 2004 paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Some of the agents are David Black, Morton Janklow, Joan Foley, Amanda Urban, Esther Newberg, Chris Schelling, Tina Bennett, Don Congdon, Peter Ginsberg and Robert Barnett.
- How To Get Your NonFiction Book On The List? Start With David Black. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on David Black, the top agent for hardcover New York Times bestsellers in the United States. Books promoted by Black; Views on the potentiality of Bruce Feiler's 'Walking the Bible'; Enthusiasm in promoting the book by Mitch Albom.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 30 AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p8
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top 30 agents as of December 2003. Esther Newberg; Robert Barnett; Amanda Urban; Tina Bennett; Sloan Harris.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p4
Lists bestselling literary agents in the non-fiction paperback category. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p5
Lists the largest literary agents in the United States from the year to August 25, 2002 based on a list compiled by 'The New York Times.' Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Association; Brian Lipson, Endeavor; Rhoda Weyr, Rhoda Weyr Agency.
- 2005 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on top literary agents for paperback nonfiction books. The agents that have been listed are: David Black, Don Congdon, Robert Barnett, Owen Laster, Jane Dystel, Charlotte Sheedy, Anneli Hoier, Tina Bennett, John Brockman, Jed Mattes, John A. Ware, and Katinka Matson.
- The Agents. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p5
Presents a chart on agents of hardcover nonfiction New York Times bestsellers as of 2001 in United States. List of literary agents and agency; Titles of books promoted; Number of weeks on the bestseller list.
- DEALS. Thornton, Matthew // Publishers Weekly;5/29/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 22, p12
The article provides information on several deals in the book industries. New Viking senior editor Joshua Kendall has acquired world rights to Harper's editor Bill Wasik's My Crowd from Tina Bennett at Janklow & Nesbit. Andrew Miller at Vintage/Anchor has acquired North American rights to a...