HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year
- HarperCollins Unveils New Imprint. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;10/12/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on an imprint launched by HarperCollins (HC) for Custom House as of October 2015. It reported that Geoff Shandler has joined HC in January 2015 after being eliminated from the adult trade division of Little, Brown in 2014. Other topics covered include some factors considered...
- Harlequin Launches Signature Selects Series. // Book Publishing Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. has followed the lead of HarperCollins Publishers Inc., by adding special sections to some of its books, with the launch of the Signature Selects series this month. HarperCollins' Perennial division rolled out a 16-page special feature section,...
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p6
The article offers news briefs in New York. Beginning 2007, HarperCollins will publish graphic novels based on Fox Filmed Entertainment properties. The launching of new imprint, Random House Books, in Great Britain by Random House is announced. In 2007, the lunching of HarperCollins Avon imprint...
- Hodell Named Editorial Director Of Fourth Estate U.S. // Publishers Weekly;5/26/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 21, p15
Reports on the selection of Courtney Hodell as editorial director of HarperCollins' Fourth Estate U.S. imprint in May 2003. Unit previously served by Hodell; Increase in the number of books to be released under the imprint.
- HarperCollins to Expand Rayo Imprint. Ospina, Carmen // Publishers Weekly;9/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the decision of HarperCollins' Rayo imprint to expand its staff and publishing program in September 2004. Number of books to be published by the imprint annually; Remarks from HarperCollins group president Brian Murray on the development of Rayo; List of authors whose works were...
- Eos Imprint Expands at Harper. // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p29
Reports that HarperCollins Children's Books will be publishing science fiction and fantasy titles under the Eos imprint in January 2003. Authors whose works were published by Eos; Titles to be released in 2003.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.