James Chandler Named President And CEO At Ingram
- Executive Profile. Babbitt, Jamie // Information Today;Apr2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p47
The article profiles David "Skip" Prichard, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ingram Book Group. Prichard joined Ingram in July 2007 as chief operating officer, leaving his post as president and CEO of ProQuest Information and Learning. Prichard says Chandler and John R. Ingram,...
- Chandler Named Ingram President. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/20/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the promotion of Jim Chandler to president and CEO at Ingram Book Group in September 2004. Position held in the company prior to the promotion; Modifications to Ingram's business model according to Chandler; Responsibilities to be assumed by Ingram International president Peter Clifton.
- 'No Radical Departure' at Ingram. // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the plans of Skip Prichard, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Ingram Book Group, for the company. Prichard revealed that he plans to focus on executing the strategy put in place by his predecessor Jim Chandler. Among his priorities are expanding the...
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- DIRECTOR DATA. // Directors & Boards;Winter90, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
The article lists the top chief executive officers (CEOs) of the outside corporate directorships which include Edward L. Hennessy Jr. of Allied-Signal Inc., Richard M. Morrow of Amoco Corp., and Lodwrick M. Cook of Atlantic Richfield Co.
- Top CEOs. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/11/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p6
Presents a chart depicting the top chief executive officers in Westchester County, New York.
- CEO Departures Down in 2002. // USA Today Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 132 Issue 2699, p4
Reports on the decline of chief executive officer (CEO) departures in the U.S. in 2002. Number of CEOs who resigned in 2001; Reason for the decline; Reason for the high departure of CEOs in 2001.