Charter Sees Sub Losses in 3rd
- Charter gains subs, cuts loss. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;5/12/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 38, p7
The article reports that cable operator Charter Communications Inc.'s losses reduced as it grew revenue by increased subscribers. The company's loss in 2009 descended to $334 million from $357 million in 2008. Charter Communications added 25,600 digital video subscribers, 71,900 broadband users...
- Smit to Make $2.4M, Scaling Above Vogel. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/22/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p25
Reports on the compensation package of Neil Smith as CEO of Charter Communications Inc. Annual salary of Smith; Details of his bonuses and other benefits; Information on compensation package of Carl Vogel, former CEO of Charter.
- Mogul to Vogel: You're Out at Charter. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p12
Deals with issues concerning Charter Communications Inc. Problems confronting the cable company regarding its financial and operating results; Reason for the resignation of chief executive officer Carl Vogel; Decline of the company's subscribers.
- Liberty's Vogel Tapped As Charter President/CEO. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the hiring of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer at Charter Communications. Information on the stock price of Charter; Background of Vogel.
- Dr. Feelgood, aka Vogel. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/15/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the appointment of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. in New York. Resignation of Jerry Kent; Responsibility of Vogel in restoring confidence on Wall Street; Challenge for Vogel to provide leadership through the demonstration of track...
- Liberty Media vet Vogel tapped as Charter CEO. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;10/10/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the appointment of Carl Vogel as chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Career background of Vorgel; Objective of Vogel to improve broadband service; Decline in the share prize of the company.
- Charter taps Cullen. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/22/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 31, p13
Cable operator Charter Communications Inc. said Monday that it has appointed Thomas Cullen as senior vice president advanced services and business development. A 20-year veteran of MediaOne and USWest, Cullen has been intricately involved in launching new businesses within the cable industry. He...
- Vogel's Back, as Charter CEO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p1
Reports the selection of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer of the Allen's Charter Communication Inc. in the United States. Rumors involving the appointment of Vogel; Recognition of Paul Allen on the expertise of Vogel in the business; Career background.
- Charter posts widened loss, but digital, Web usage rise. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/12/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 6, p37
Reports the business loss incurred by cabler company Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. Amount of the business loss; Products and services offered; Details on the expected revenue and cash flow growth.