Buying POWER Breakdown
- Diverse Digits. // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;9/26/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p5
A chart is presented that offers information on the bachelor's degree attainment rates of Hispanic adults aged at least 25 years from the top and bottom five U.S. states.
- Hispanics buying power to reach $1.5 trillion in 2015. Nickell, Stephanie // Furniture/Today;2/25/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p44
The article offers information regarding the increased buying power of the U.S. Hispanics consumers.
- Understanding the Hispanic-American consumer. Diaz, Reny // Drug Store News;4/22/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p12
The article offers the author's insights regarding the purchasing power of Hispanic-American consumers.
- The ever-evolving Hispanic consumer base. JOHNSEN, MICHAEL // Drug Store News;7/14/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p28
The article reports on the evolution of the Hispanic consumer base which is considered as one of the factors feeding the purchasing power yielded by the demographic consumers in the U.S.
- With Purchasing Strength. Solana, Juan B. // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;Summer2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p23
Presents data from the U.S. Census on the market share of the U.S. Hispanic population in the financial services industry. Factors that contribute to the increase in purchasing power of the Hispanic population; Case study on the purchasing power of Hispanics in the automobile industry; Segments...
- Non-Edible. // Store Brands;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p62
A chart is presented that shows the sales and market share of non-edible products in the U.S. for the 52 weeks ending April 20, 2014.
- Latino buying power affects labels at the supermarket. Sánchez, Madalena // MultiLingual;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p53
The article analyzes how Latin American buying power affects product labels in United States supermarkets. According to the author, Latinos have a great amount of buying power in the U.S. and most well-known brands are modifying product labels in order to attract this growing group of consumers,...
- Mainland Hispanics: Opportunity for Economic Growth. // Caribbean Business;6/23/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p22
Reports on the growth of Hispanic consumer group in the U.S. Purchasing power of Hispanics in 2004; Economic potential of the growing market.
- Facts about the U.S. Hispanic population and the advertisers that target them. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/22/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 46, Special section p6
Offers information on the U.S. Hispanic population. Outlook on the increasing population of Hispanics in the country by 2007; Estimates on the purchasing power of Hispanics; Efforts of advertising agencies to market to Hispanic consumers.