Fox Knocks 'Champ' to FSN
- 'NEXT GREAT CHAMP'. // Entertainment Weekly;10/15/2004, Issue 788, p63
Announces the decision of Fox to transfer the remaining episodes of the boxing reality series "Champ" starring Oscar De La Hoya to Fox Sports Net, due to poor ratings.
- Fox to rescue in reality skein. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;12/12/2000, Vol. 270 Issue 7, p1
Reports the development of Fox of a television series about actual rescues and rescue attempts to pair with its 'Police Videos' in Los Angeles, California. Schedule for the telecast of the series; Success of 'Police Videos' in winning the slot among adults 18-49; Average rating in the key...
- Fox spesh in diving pool. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;10/26/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 20, p4
The article focuses on the plans of ABC Television Network and Fox Broadcasting Co. related to reality television programs revolving around the concept of celebrity diving.
- Fox synergy improves company's net result. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;6/8/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 45, pB1
Focuses on the strategies of Fox Broadcasting Co. to provide spots for cable networks new reality series in the U.S. Expansion of efficient programming and promotion; Introduction of Fox-branded racecar coverage originating from a single Fox Sports production crew.
- Fox lies in wait, holds ammo for '08. Schneider, Michael; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;5/18/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 34, p1
The article reports that U.S.-based Fox Broadcasting Co. is trying to avoid its annual autumn slump by premiering only three of its seven scripted television series before January 2008. The network plans to bulk up on reality television shows during the fourth quarter of 2007, launching three...
- Gauls galled over doc coin for 'Popstars' James, Alison // Daily Variety;10/22/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the reaction of French television production representatives to the decision of granting 800,000 francs in documentary aid to the reality show 'Popstars.'
- Peacock peeved by Fox poaching. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;7/12/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the accusations faced by Fox Broadcasting Co. for going too far in ripping off reality television shows from other networks in the U.S. Decision of Fox to pick up its own boxing-themed series "The Next Great Champ" after National Broadcasting Co. Inc. landed the rights to "The...
- Fox to book 'Love Cruise' reality skein for fall sked. Adalian, Josef // Variety;7/9/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 7, p45
Reports on the decision of Fox Broadcasting Co. to premiere reality television program `Love Cruise: The Maiden Voyage' on September 11, 2001 in the United States. Programming schedule of `Love Cruise.'
- ROUND 2 FOR BOXING WARS. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;8/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 39, p1
Reports on a legal challenge to the airing of the Fox reality television program "The Next Great Champ" filed in California. DreamWorks executive Jeffrey Katzenberg and television producer Mark Burnett's claims abut the show's violation of state boxing laws; First Amendment issues arising from...