Good Deal for GoodLife
- GoodLife TV Resists Moon Landing. // Multichannel News;7/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p23
Reports on the sweepstakes promotion being run by GoodLife TV Network with cable affiliates tied to the July 20 premiere of the special "We Came in Peace for All Mankind," which will include original news coverage of the Apollo 11 landing on the moon. Prize at stake in the sweepstakes; List of...
- NEWS Briefs. // Television Week;10/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p6
Presents news briefs on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of October 2005. Reason for the broadcast hiatus of television program "Alias"; Renewal of the carriage agreement for USA Network made by NBC Universal Cable and Time Warner Cable; Operations encompassed by Warner Bros. Home...
- Growth Spurt for Two-Year-Old Sprout. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p6
The article reports on the growth of the PBS Kids Sprout cable television channel. The channel will turn 2 on September 26, 2007. The occasion is witnessing the channel with a new, live morning program and a deal with Time Warner Cable Inc. The channel signed a distribution contract with Time...
- Sci Fi Series 'Taken' for a Marketing Ride. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p26
Reports on promotional efforts of Time Warner Cable Inc. for the television show 'Taken' to be broadcast on the Sci Fi Channel. Brief description of the program; Participation of Time Warner in other Sci Fi Channel events.
- On the Air. Flint, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;04/02/99, Issue 479, p74
Offers information on television-related issues in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Deal between NBC and Barry Diller's USA Networks; Implication of the deal; Revival of several television programs.
- Bulked-Up HGTV Gets N.Y. Digital Berth. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p30
Reports the agreement between Time Warner Cable and Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in New York, New York. Terms of the deal; Details on the digital cable programming of HGTV; Increase of the programming budget; List of shows slated for primetime; Primetime rating of HGTV.
- PROGRAMMING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p42
This article provides information on several television programs. National Hockey League season may be on thin ice, but the puck sport will be alive and well on the channel G4techTV. The Comcast Corp.-owned "games, gear and gadgets" network will play the locked-out league's entire 1,230-game...
- Time Warner Bows Hispanic Tier in Houston. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p52
Reports the launching of a Hispanic television programming introduced by Time Warner Cable in Houston, Texas. Price per subscription; List of tier programming; Impact of the tier on the marketing operations of Time Warner.
- TW Subs Want MyDTV. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p37
Reports on effect of TV Agent Service of television network MyDTV on performance of Time Warner Cable's Desert Cities, California system. Decrease in digital churn of the company; Elements comprised in MyDTV products; Ability of TV Agent to control subscriber for selecting television programs;...