Teach Your Children...Well?
- Personal Financial Management. Scandlyn, Joy // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p79
The article presets information about personal financial management. A report has just been released by the Retirement Commission. It reveals that 28% of those not yet retired thought they would be working in part-time paid employment, whereas only 8% of retired people are currently working....
- WOMEN Starting Over: How to take charge of your financial future. // Tennessee Tribune;2/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6B
The article offers information on how women could manage their financial futures.
- Annual review an essential part of financial planning. Coan, Paul // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/13/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p29
Presents guidelines for reviewing a family's net worth and financial plan. Review of insurance section of the financial plan; Funding of college education of children; Retirement planning; Estate planning.
- Resolve to become better stewards. Lenahan, Paul // Our Sunday Visitor;2/7/2010, Vol. 98 Issue 41, p15
The article presents an answer to a question about ways of planning and managing one's finances in 2010.
- PEP TALK. Robinson, Tennille H. // Black Enterprise;Jan2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p87
The article presents answers related to tracking one's personal finance to improve credit and become financial responsible.
- Getting from Plan A to Plan B. Brokamp, Robert // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p13
The article presents the author's advice on replanning one's personal finances, as per the economic environment, which he refers to as Plan B.
- Organize your financial life. // All You;7/23/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p140
The article offers tips on financial management such as handling seasonal bills, signing up for automatic bills payment and keeping a record of finances.
- MAKE MONEY IN 2010. // Money;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p68
The article introduces a section on how to make money in 2010 with action plans for investments, savings, credit, job, and home.
- Finance is personal. Perrotta, Noreen // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the topic of individualized personal finance and the importance of customizing investment and financial advice to suit personal characteristics such as income, credit score, and age.