Teach Your Children...Well?
- Personal Financial Management. Scandlyn, Joy // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p79
The article presets information about personal financial management. A report has just been released by the Retirement Commission. It reveals that 28% of those not yet retired thought they would be working in part-time paid employment, whereas only 8% of retired people are currently working....
- WOMEN Starting Over: How to take charge of your financial future. // Tennessee Tribune;2/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6B
The article offers information on how women could manage their financial futures.
- Your money questions answered. Torabi, MONEY EXPERT Farnoosh // All You;9/20/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p111
The article presents questions and answers related to personal finance including factors to consider before financing a car, considerations for an early mortgage payoff and reasons for charging rent to young-adult children.
- Achieving Financial Success--Tips for Today's Marketplace. Cunningham, Mary // San Diego Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, pA6
Offers financial planning tips for women. Finance-related challenges faced by women; Financial planning strategies recommended by the USA Federal Credit Union; Monitoring one's expenses; Reduction of expenses; Saving.
- Build a strong foundation. K. C. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/8/2015, p25
The article presents suggestions on personal finance planning including borrowing from parents, having a cash buffer and joint tenancy or tenants.
- Successful Wealth Building Begins with a Foundation. Koob, Richard A. // Advisor Today;Nov2002, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p94
Focuses on a financial planning pyramid. Guarding against life's uncertainties; Growth of investments; Management of retirement and estate.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p82
An exam concerning financial planning knowledge is presented; a score of 70% offers one hour of continuing education credit.
- A young family looks for a wealth-building plan. // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2011, Issue 132, p20
The article provides an answer to a question on whether buying a rural or coastal retreat in Australia is part of a young family's wealth-building plan.
- Editorial. Harrison, Tina // Journal of Financial Services Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p255
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about relationship management and another about financial planning certification.