SECOND QUARTER WINNERS & LOSERS
- Bond-Market Snapshot. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Oct2011, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p21
Several charts are presented which depicts the bond market in the U.S. such as the municipal-bond yields, the Department of Treasury-bond yields, and the high-yield bond spread.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p1
Two graphs are presented depicting the municipal bond yields in the U.S. as of September 28, 2007.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30584, p29
Presents charts and graphs reflecting municipal bond market activity in the United States as of February 23, 1999. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Government securities prices; Visibly supply rises; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Reoffering yields.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30829, p32
Presents charts and graphs indicating the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of February 14, 2000. Includes US securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30529, p58
Presents charts on the performance of government securities and municipal bonds in the United States as of November 30, 1998. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market yields; Securities prices; New-issue balances; Futures markets; General obligation bond prices.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/17/2015, p11
A chart is presented that depicts the market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 17, 2015.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p8
Presents charts on government securities and municipal bonds in the United States as of February 19, 1998. Florida yield curve; Municipal Market Data yield curves.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p16
Presents charts on negotiated sales of municipal bonds and government securities in the United States as of February 19, 1998. Includes the Apache Junction Municipal Property Corp. in Arizona; San Pablo Joint Powers Financing Authority in California; Escambia County Utilities Authority in...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello; Parkes, Tim; Anderson, August // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p22
Presents charts on competitive sales of municipal bonds and government securities in the United States as of February 19, 1998. Includes the California general obligation refunding bonds; Johnson County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky; Berlin Town, Massachusetts general obligation...