Omaha Airport Returning to Market for 1st Time Since Oct. '01
- Kutak Rock Snatches Bond Counsel Honors From Orrick. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/18/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33501, p27
The article focuses on the performance of Kutak Rock LLP for the municipal bond market for the first quarter of 2011. It states that Kutak got the top spot among bond counsels capturing a 9.4% market share for the quarter edging the longtime leader Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP. John Wagner,...
- Boulder County, Colo., Issues First Bonds for Energy District. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/11/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33112, p32
The article reports that Boulder County, Colorado is entering the bond market with issues of first bonds for the Clean Energy Options Local Improvement District. The county plans to price $7.8 million of special assessment bonds for these projects. In this deal, D. A. Davidson & Co. is the...
- Atlanta Selling $51M for Yet Another Tax Allocation District. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p30
Reports on the city of Atlanta, Georgia's tax allocation bond offering. Total amount of the bond offering; Uses of proceeds from the bond offering; Bond counseling by Kutak Rock and Howell and Associates.
- Kutak Rock Boost Chicago-based Legal Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34097, p1
The article announces that public finance attorney Debbie Boye has been appointed by the law firm Kutak Rock LLP to its team in Chicago, Illinois as of April 2014.
- IRS Audits Colorado School District Bonds; Closes Exam in Texas. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;2/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34062, p1
The article offers information on the auditing of the general obligation bonds issued by Garfield School District, Number RE-2 in Colorado in 2006 by the U.S. Internal Revenue Services. Topics discussed were disclosure of notice in notice filed with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's...
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency Readies $60M Sale. DeSue, Edra // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p7
The article reports on the sale of $60 million of homeownership bonds by Tennessee Housing Development Agency. In this deal, Kutak Rock LLP is the bond counsel and Morgan Keegan & Co. is the bookrunner. UBS Securities LLC and Merrill Lynch & Co. are in the syndicate. CSG Advisors Inc. is the...
- Bond Lawyer David Miller Moves to Kutak. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p5
Reports that tax attorney David Miller has joined the Washington-based office of Kutak Rock LLP. Job responsibility of Miller at the company; Professional background of Miller; Experience of the lawyer in municipal bond financing.
- Kutak Rock Plants Seeds for 5-Attorney Chicago Office. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p4
Reports on Omaha, Nebraska-based finance law firm Kutak Rock's plan to open an office in Chicago, Illinois. Jerry B. Wallack's appointment as head of the office; Other attorneys staffing the Kutak office.
- Suit: Ex-Kutak Lawyer Saw Risks to Investors. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p1A
Reports on the lawsuit filed against a former lawyer of Kutak Rock law firm in Washington by investment manager from John Gardner Black company. Information on the case; Place where the case was filed.