Larson & Burnham Names 2 Counsel With Specialty Practice Skills
- Larson & Burnham, Oakland, California-based law firm changes name to Burnham & Brown. // Insurance Advocate;01/30/99, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p19
Announces Oakland, California-based law firm, Larson & Burnham's decision to change its name to Burnham & Brown, effective January 13, 1999. Reason for the name change.
- David Locke Webster. // Issues in Science & Technology;Winter1999/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p96
Features David Locke Webster, a physicist. Major contributions to the study of physics; His first X-ray determination of Planck's constant; His work at the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- IHG Chairman Webster to Retire. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;5/25/2012, p1
The article announces that David Webster will retire as chairman of InterContinental Hotels Group PLC.
- Hanley chief Webster elected BSA chairman. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;5/13/2010, p10
The article reports on the selection of David Webster as chairman of Building Societies Association for 2010-2011 in Great Britain.
- PROD'N MAVENS. // Variety;8/25/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 2, p109
Pays tribute to former BBC executive David Webster.
- Words of wisdom this month... // AV Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Special section p18
The article presents the insights of David Webster, chief technical officer (CTO), on the importance of good audio visual (AV).
- Hanley Economic chief Webster becomes BSA chairman. Dale, Samuel; Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;5/17/2012, p20
The article announces the appointment of Hanley Economic Building Society chief executive David Webster as chairman of the Building Societies Association.
- Board president retires. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/11/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p1
A photograph of East Bernard Independent School District's School Board president David Webster congratulated on his retirement by fellow board member James Kainer in Texas is presented.
- BSA elects new chairman. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/10/2012, p7
The article announces that David Webster was elected as chairperson of the Building Societies Association (BSA).