10-Year TIPs Go At 1.885% High Yield
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $5.228B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $5.228 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.055% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p37
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $26 billion of our-week bills at a 5.055 percent high yield, a price of 99.615778. The coupon equivalent was 5.160 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.50. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 59.50 percent while the median...
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction cash management bills dated April 2, 2004. Closing time for receipt of noncompetitive and competitive tenders.
- Treasury to Offer Cash-Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of U.S. Treasury Department to auction cash management bills on October 12, 2004.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.710%, 4.815% Highs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports updates on the U.S. Treasury bills as of June 6, 2006. The tender rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills have declined. Coupon equivalents were 4.833 percent and 5.004 percent, respectively. The price for the 91-day bills was 98.809417 and 97.565750 for 182-day bills....
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.555% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury has auctioned four-week bills. Price; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.225%, 2.560%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p2
The article reports that the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were higher, as the three-months incurred a 2.225% high rate, up from 2.180% last week and as the six-months incurred a 2.560% high rate, up from 2.465% last week. Coupon equivalents were...