Where Natural Gas Is King
- First New Plant Since 1977 Revives LNG Market's Hopes. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/22/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 12, p21
Focuses on plans of San Diego, California-based Sempra Energy Inc. for construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant in the U.S. in the year 2004. Design of LNG pipeline; Stages of approval for construction of LNG plant.
- Alaska Passes Pipeline Bill. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p28
The article informs that Alaska legislature has passed legislation to fund budget deficit to the Alaska liquefied natural gas pipeline project, and also mentions the views of Governor Bill Walker on the budget deficit gap of the gas project.
- Natural gas conversion plan moves forward. MARINO, JOHN // Caribbean Business;12/27/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 51, p31
The article focuses on VÃa Verde pipeline project in Puerto Rico. It mentions that the pipeline project aims to convert natural gas to imported oil. It adds that VÃa Verde also plans to connect Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority's (Prepa) Costa Sur and north coast powerplant to liquefied...
- A Natural Purchase. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/9/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31632, p1
The Sacramento Municipal Utility District in California will sell more than $400 million in revenue bonds on May 20, with $138 million of the proceeds earmarked for the purchase of natural gas reserves as part of a plan to diversify energy sources and hedge exposure to market volatility.The deal...
- Santos fed first gas into Santos GLNG pipeline in Queensland. // World Energy News;10/14/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- New Well for Doyon in 2016. Stricker, Julie // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov2015, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p118
The article focuses on Doyon Ltd., an Alaska Native corporation, with particular consideration on its plan to drill the third well, called Toghotthele No. 1, in the Nenana-Minto basin in Fairbanks, Alaska in hopes to deliver enough natural gas and oil to drive Interior Alaska. It mentions topics...
- Continental Resources Offers $700M Add-On. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p3
The article reports that oil and natural gas exploration production company Continental Resources is offering bonds worth 700 million U.S. dollars in the market.
- Continental Resources Taps Market for $1.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p11
The article reports on the issuance by oil and natural gas exploration production company Continental Resources of add-on bonds worth 1.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Is Pipeline Proposal A White Elephant? // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the pipeline project that Venezuela proposed. This project aims to deliver natural gas throughout South America. The Gasoducto del Sur project is an 8,000 kilometer natural gas pipeline that would extend from Venezuela, through the Amazon rainforest, down to Argentina. The...