- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31899, p46
Provides statistics concerning the bond market as of June 7, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; General obligation bond prices; Municipal market yields; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Start New Month with a Tepid Session. Herman, Jack; Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Finish Mixed as Investors Eye This Week's FOMC Meeting. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p2
Reports on the result of municipal bond trading for the April 29, 2005 trading day in the U.S. Impact of the increasing concern on rising inflation on the trading; Price status of bonds; Analysis of traders on the flow of the market.
- Weaker-Than-Expected Expansion Triggers Rally in Munis, Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Reports on the accomplishment of the municipal bond market as an advance report on fourth quarter gross domestic product showing the economy expansion at a weaker pace than expected in the U.S. Adjustments of bond prices and yields three to five basis points lower and strong buying interest;...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, fell two basis points to 4.39% in the week ending Nov. 20 from 4.41% in the previous week.Ã¼Ã¼
- Market Post: Primary Looks to Dominate; Munis Unchanged. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
The municipal bond market's attention turns back to business as about $12.4 billion of new supply is scheduled for sale this week.
- Market Post: Wash. Sells Bonds; Muni Prices Fall. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p25
The article reports that the U.S. municipal bond market was involved in about 393 million U.S. dollars worth of new competitive supply from Washington state being traded with the first of the big new issues coming into market in February 2015. Topics covered include the prices of top-rated...
- Market Post: Looking Ahead: Pennsylvania Redux. Barnett, Chip; Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;1/30/2015, p15
The article discusses developments related to the sale of municipal bonds in the U.S. by mid-February 2015. Topics covered include the estimated total value and ratings of municipal bonds by the state of Pennsylvania, the sale of bonds by the Virginia Public School Authority and the Florida...