Arizona Agency OKs Up to $45M for Stadium Infrastructure
- Pennsylvania Financing Authority's $180 Million Debut Deal Voted Down. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p6
Reports that the $180 million debut issue of Pennsylvania's Commonwealth Financing Authority failed to win approval from the agency's board. Seven-member board's 6-to-1 vote in favor of the mostly taxable issue; Features of the proposed deal.
- 3 Issuers Announce BAB Calls. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;4/16/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33895, p1
The article informs that various municipal bond issuers such as Monona, Wisconsin and an independent government agency Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority are planning to regain Build America Bonds (BABs) at par with accumulated interest. It mentions that the issuers believe the deduction...
- King Cotton: Dallas May Seek Bond Issue for Historic Bowl. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p7
Reports that city officials are considering a plan to place a $50 million bond question on a 2006 ballot to finance improvements to the historic Cotton Bowl football stadium in Dallas, Texas. Announcement of Mayor Laura Miller that she is working on the details of a plan to ask voters for a...
- Georgia Supreme Court OKs Football Stadium Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p13
The article reports on the affirmative ruling issued by the Georgia Supreme Court on the municipal bonds issued for the construction of a football stadium for National Football League (NFL) team Atlanta Falcons in Georgia. Topics explored include the opposition to the public financing of the...
- Georgia Supreme Court OKs Football Stadium Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2015, p1
The Georgia Supreme Court affirmed the validation of $200 million in bonds for the Atlanta Falcons' new stadium on Monday.
- Revised Virginia Ballpark Plan to Lure Expos Includes Mostly Taxable Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p25
Reports on the plan to sell 418 million dollars of 30-year municipal bonds to finance for a professional baseball stadium by the Virginia Baseball Stadium Authority in Virginia. Role of the Richmond-based Virginia Resources Authority to sell the bonds; Function of the state of Virginia to rebate...
- NASD Plans to Fight Subpoena to Give Documents to LCDA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32051, p4
Reports on the refusal of the National Association of Securities Dealers to submit its documents to the Louisiana Local Government Environmental Facilities and Community Development Authority in connection with an ongoing municipal bond enforcement case. Focus of the charges of the Securities...
- Arizona Sports Authority Plans Final Bonds for Stadium. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p3
Reports on the plan of the Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority (AZSTA) to sell its revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Purpose of the plan to complete the construction of the new Arizona Cardinals Stadium; Total amount of revenue bonds involved in the planned transaction; Comments from AZSTA finance...
- TEXAS: Katy ISD Eyes Stadium GOs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/23/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33949, p9
The article reports that the Independent School District of Katy, Texas, is planning to ask voters for 68 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds in November 2013 to build the second football stadium in Houston-area district.