Discover the hidden power in giving--and receiving
- WHAT TO BUY THE BOMBSHELL. // Harper's Bazaar;Dec2001, Issue 3481, p130
Presents several gift suggestions with feathers, rhinestones and fur for women.
- WHAT TO BUY THE BELLE DE JOUR. // Harper's Bazaar;Dec2001, Issue 3481, p134
Presents several gift suggestions for women.
- Personalized Gifts. Dolan, Mary Kate; Auletta, Kate; Mandel, Kwala; Oberlander, Diana // InStyle;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p550
The article presents information related to several gifts that would be remembered by a recipient.
- A Gift for Clifford. // Clifford the Big Red Dog;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, Special section p1
The article briefly discusses various gifts to be given heartily to loved ones.
- Oh, You Didn't Want oven Mitts? // Marriage Partnership;Winter99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p13
Gives few creative gift tips to help win points with loved ones from `Men's Health' magazine.
- Cupid's Arrow. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar99, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p38
Provides information on men's and women's perspectives on gift-giving. Suggestions in choosing gift for the partner.
- POP QUIZ. Post, Peggy // Good Housekeeping;Jul2006, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p34
A pop quiz concerning gift-giving is presented.
- Renew :: YOUR MIND::. // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p7
The article presents several suggestions on how to refocus gift-giving.
- CHEERFUL GIVERS. // Children's Ministry;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p28
The article suggests talking with children about giving to help them become more generous.