- Employers Lag When it Comes to Managing Workplace Flexibility. // California CPA;Jun2008, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p9
The article discusses findings of a survey of 90 U.S. employers conducted by Hewitt Associates, which revealed that few companies have formal and consistent policies and procedures to manage workplace flexibility. This is despite the fact that the benefits of workplace management programs match...
- Venture Firms Slow to Fund Start-ups. // SCOR Report;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the funding activity of venture firms for start-up companies for the fourth quarter of year 2001 in the U.S.
- Financial and business statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov98, Vol. 84 Issue 11, pA1
Presents a statistical guide to financial and business sectors in the United States. Money stock and bank credit; Policy investment; Federal reserve banks; Monetary and credit aggregates.
- Guide to Tabular Presentation. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jan2001, Vol. 87 Issue 1, pA3
Presents a guide to tabular presentations of financial and business statistics compiled by the United States Federal Reserve and published in the January 2001 issue of the 'Federal Reserve Bulletin. Symbols and abbreviations; General information.
- INTERNATIONAL STATISTICS Reported by Nonbanking Business Enterprises in the United States. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 88 Issue 11, pA52
Presents a chart depicting the international statistics reported by nonbanking business enterprises in the U.S. Total liabilities to unaffiliated foreigners.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Presents a chart depicting on high yield fund performance in the United States.
- THIS JUST IN. Kosdrosky, Terry; Snavely, Brent; Ankeny, Robert; Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;7/1/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p1
Reports developments related to status of companies in the U.S. Plan of Venture Holdings Co. L.L.C. in restructuring the finances; View of auto analyst Martin King on the effect of interest payments; Financial problem of Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p44
Presents a graphical depiction on industries from the investment banking database in the U.S. as of September 2002. Agreement of General Electric commercial finance division to buy Swiss engineering group ABB AG structured-finance unit; Details on the filed Chapter 11 protection in federal...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p46
Presents a graphical depiction on media and entertainment from the investment banking database in the U.S. as of September 2002. Illustration on global media and entertainment underwriting volume; Details on the conflict of interest in employment; Lists of U.S. issue bookrunners in the industry.