- Mack-Cali's tenant-fist approach helps sustain active year of leasing. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 12, pS13
Reports on the continued success of Mack-Cali Realty Corporation to attract top-tier tenants by providing superior work environments and services to its clients in New York. Benefit of Mack-Cali's tenant-first approach, vast property portfolio; Inclusion of buildings in Westchester and Fairfield...
- Snowed In. Fretz, Deirdre // njbiz;3/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p38
Reports on the profits earned by New Jersey-based real estate investment company Mack-Cali Realty in the fourth quarter of 2002. Effect of snow removal costs on company earnings; Prediction on the performance of the company in the first quarter of 2003; Concerns of the company regarding its...
- Mack-Cali buys Rahway complex. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;11/25/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of Park Square complex, a 159-unit rental property in Rahway, New Jersey, by real estate investment trust Mack-Cali Realty Corp. from real estate firm Landmark Cos.
- Bellemead Bonanza. // njbiz;2/13/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p2
Reports that Mack-Cali Realty of Cranford, New Jersey will buy the Bellemead portfolio from The Gale Co. of Florham Park and S.L. Green of New York City. Value of the deal; Scope of the portfolio; Significance of the deal.
- A property play. Polyak, Ilana // Money;Nov2001, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p50
Discusses Manhattan real estate in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Damage information; How office real estate investment trusts are up since September 11; Details on Mack-Cali Reality.
- Office News. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;May2000, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p30
Presents update on real estate deals in the United States as of May 2000. Jamestown's acquisition of 1211 Avenue of the Americas in New York; Completion of Mack-Cali Realty Corp.'s sale of International Financial Tower in Jersey City, New Jersey; Terms of Bentley Forbes Group's acquisition of...
- REAL ESTATE BRIEFS. // Business News New Jersey;3/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p10
Reports developments related to real estates in New Jersey as of March 2002. Leases signed by Mack-Cali Realty; Expansion of the Garibaldi Group; Partnership between Gale Co. and POSCO Engineering and Construction.
- DEALS & DEEDS. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;11/3/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p13
The article offers news briefs as of November 2014 on topics including the sell of mixed-use buildings in Yonkers, New York, the retention of real estate company Mack-Cali Realty Corp. in Elmsford, New York and sell of two walk-up apartment buildings in Mount Kisco, New York.
- Mack-Cali buys $53.1M Metropark building. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;11/23/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p2
The article reports that real estate investment trust Mack-Cali Realty Corp. has purchased an office building for 53.1 million dollars in Edison, New Jersey.