- Q2 business failures in print sector down on last year. // Printing World;8/19/2004, Vol. 287 Issue 9, p14
Comparison on the business performances in printing, paper and packaging industry in the second quarter of the year 2004 with the same period last year in Great Britain. Percentage declination of business success; Unavailability of room for complacency.
- FASB Asset Transfer Talks Threaten Participations. Davenport, Todd // American Banker;2/11/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 28, p4
The U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board may be at a critical juncture in developing new accounting procedures for loan participations and syndications. At its weekly meeting this morning the board is scheduled to discuss amending the rules for transferring assets off the balance sheet...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p38
This section presents a list of companies that have applied for loans in the United States. Some of the companies listed here are: Huntsman International; Primary Energy Holdings; Sempra Energy; Genoa Healthcare; North American Capital; Wheeling-Pittsburgh; New York Life Insurance; Aat...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p46
Presents the investment banking database on industrials in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTORS LAP UP LEVERAGED LOANS. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p26
Focuses on the investment of the banking industry on the leveraged loan markets in the U.S. Enhancement of diversification capability; Improvement of liquidity of the syndicated loan investors; Increase of institutional demand for loans.
- Mortgages Cloud Outlook for UBS. // National Mortgage News;8/20/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p14
The article reports on the financial performance of UBS AG in the second quarter in New York City. It stated that it has increased its net income despite charges from the closure of a troubled U.S. mortgage unit. However, it warns that if the market's wider credit continues, future results may...
- Easing the Program Load. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 245, p86
Reports on the financial performance of the Boston Company Asset Management Inc. for the year 2005 in the U.S. Indicators affecting the increase of new assets; Increase of market impact costs; Assessment of the level of algorithmic trading at the Boston Co.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p56
Presents the investment banking database on telecommunications companies in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt...
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p4
Presents a chart depicting syndicated loan transactions in the U.S. as of August 2004.