- The new student loan system in Chile’s higher education. Larraín, Christian; Zurita, Salvador // Higher Education;Jun2008, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p683
Chileâ€™s higher education system stands out as being one of the most privatized and open to the market in the world. Recently, the Chilean Congress passed Law # 20.027 of 2005, which provides the legal framework for the creation of a student loan system guaranteed both by the State and by...
- Pipeline. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p18
Presents a chart depicting loan deals in the U.S. Name of borrowers; Loan package amount; Loan description.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p24
Presents charts depicting loan transactions in the U.S. Loan description entered by Horizon Health Corp.; Bookrunners in the loan deal of Euramax International Inc.; Loan status of the General Growth Properties Inc. deal.
- Avoiding Quarterly Covenant Anxiety With An Asset-Based Loan. Kreft, Ira; Krieg, Jason // Business Journal (Central New York);4/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p22
The article provides statistical data regarding the use of loan-covenant amendments to augment business liquidity in the U.S. There was an increased from 29 companies in 2004 to 51 in 2005 which reported a leveraged loan covenant amendment in their financial data. The 2005 amendment relief was...
- Role of Insurance Grows In Global Debt Offerings As Complexity Increases. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p41
The article focuses on issues related to corporate finance. According to a survey, Spain topped the list of European countries most likely to experience an increase in public infrastructure or asset-backed securities. The private finance initiative sector is seen as the most likely to expand....
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p18
Presents a chart depicting the loan status of various companies in the U.S.
- Income Bellwethers. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jul2009, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the performance of business entities in terms of stock value and dividend pay-out. It argues that the industry was fair quiet but it is worth-noticing that two companies afforded dividend hikes such as the Xcel Energy Inc. and Heinz Corp. Xcel Energy is a company based in...
- FinanSure debuts on student loan ABS market with $925M deal. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;2/26/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the preparation by FinanSure Student Loans, a Chicago, Illinois-based student loan provider, to launch a $925-million securitization deal primarily backed by Federal Family Education Loan Program which contains consolidated education loans. The RBC Capital Markets is the...
- US Syndicated Loans (7/29/05 -- 8/4/05). // Bank Loan Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p9
Presents a chart depicting the syndicated loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. from July 29, 2005 to August 4, 2005.